Dick 'Popping'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick 'Popping'

Hey this is my first thread, just wanted to ask a question about my dick making a popping sound,

So I hurt myself doing erect jelqing and I had a lot of pain/numbness at the base of my penis.

I knew I hurt myself so I layed off any PE, but I masturbated a couple times after and I can hear a noticeable

'popping' sound and I know it is coming from the area where the top of my penis shaft meets the groin. So now

it's been about 2 weeks, the numbness and pain have subsidded, which is awesome. But today I was evaluating

my unit and gave it a slight tug to see how it is feeling and it still gave a light 'pop'. Now I'm sure I pulled a

ligament, I'm just curious if this is something I should worry about or if it will heal in a couple of months if I just

let it rest.

I know people will say 'go see a doctor' which I probably will if it does not heal. Just would like to hear some

advice.

Thanks

Welcome to the Gym!

Ligaments needs time to heal, they are very complex in structure, and don't play with it, tug it, nor test it, let the poor guy rest and recover.

A doctor is your best bet, go see a doctor, we are not certified MDs and the internet is not the best place to diagnose an injury.

**Moved to Penile Injuries and Anomalies Forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks

One more question I got, when I had this injury I stopped jelqing, but I made the mistake of thinking that I should continue doing kegals. I did a set of 20 and my 1/2 inch gain went away. Matter of fact my dick got smaller, how ironic.

Anyways I'm going to probably do reverse kegals to balance this out but I just wanted to know of anyones thoughts if thisis a good idea?

Comment

I think reverse kegels won't hurt as long as you don't strain yourself.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X