Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blood come out from penis , while jelqing ! help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood come out from penis , while jelqing ! help !

help! let me intriduce my self , i;m mike 21yo , actually i knew jelq since few years ago ,and i did jelq , but not seriously , its like only can routinefor one week ,and stop it . but 2 month ago , i start my real jelqing journey ( before i found this site, after about 20 days with high erection jelqing ( jelqing everyday )and with out warm up ,somthing go wrong and shock me , there was blood came out from my penis !and i;m stop the routine for about one week.
    then i searching on google and found this site , and read how to do nice jelq , then i do jelq with 2 days on , 1 days off , and i do warm up before jelq about 10 minute , and streching about 10 minute, the jelq is about 150 jelqing with 75 to 90 erection level , there was no problem until i Hit 1 month in 20 may 2014, but today 22 may 2014 ,AGAIN there was blood come out from my penis !, please help me , is it i jelg it too hard ! is anyone who experinced it ?

note: the blood come out only while i;m jelq (twice , the first ever is 2 month ago , the second is today 20 may 2014 ) and no blood when i;m cum or piss . and do not feel any pain of it.

Hello Mike and welcome to the Gym!

In case you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

And make sure you read the following thread!!

PLEASE READ THIS!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

One week is not enough rest after such injury, give it a few more weeks off to rest and recover, and most importantly, when you resume PE'ing, use a lighter grip, just enough to push blood up the shaft and to the glans, not more.

Good Luck!

**Moved to Penile Anomalies and Injuries Forum.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I would think you're using too much force while jelqing .
      The only way blood would do that is if you squeeze too hard .
      Try the less is more view .
      Your goal is to coax his length out , not strangle him .
      Good health !
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

You most likely have a urethral tear!
        I had one two years ago form intense clamping.
        you have to stop all erect exercises, focus on flaccid stretching for length for the next month, then after 4-6 weeks try some light jelqing and see if it has healed!
        im telling you now, you have to leave it alone and let it heal or it could get worse.
        Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

okey , thankyou . i will try next one month .sorry for the wrong categry post .

Comment

Originally posted by mikeposner61 View Post
            okey , thankyou . i will try next one month .sorry for the wrong categry post .
            No worries, you are welcome and good luck!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

ya , maybe right, i force too . less is more is the best hah
              what is "mael out" ?

Comment

Originally posted by JurassicBone View Post
                You most likely have a urethral tear!
                I had one two years ago form intense clamping.
                you have to stop all erect exercises, focus on flaccid stretching for length for the next month, then after 4-6 weeks try some light jelqing and see if it has healed!
                im telling you now, you have to leave it alone and let it heal or it could get worse.
                okey , thank you for the advice , i can only do flaccid strecthing for this one month right ? can i do EDGING ?

Comment

I would stay away from erect work, but i don't think edging would hurt, just as long as you don't squeeze or put pressure on the shaft.
                  Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Your penis is injured, it needs time to heal, just leave it be.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeposner61 View Post
                      ya , maybe right, i force too . less is more is the best hah
                      what is "mael out" ?
                      LOL , that's my sign off .
                      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

okey, thanks guys ..

Comment

Working...
                        X