Help injuries :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help injuries :(

After doing bathpump and jelqing, some red spots appeared . I was using soap as a lubricant when doing jelqing, it was that?

Or pumping to hard with the bathpump can cause that?

How long i'll have to wait for the red spot completely disappear?

Don't use soap as lube. Red spots are probably due to too much pressure, too soon, and they shall fade within short time. Don't pop your dick.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

to the Gym mushman!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Heed Jay's advice above, take it slow and condition your penis first, and don't use soap for lubrication, it will dry and irritate your skin.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you guys, so i don't have to use the bathpump all the way up right?, because to me honest, kind of hurts lol. I will start using it only by half way maybe or 75%?

And maybe i'm pulling to hard while i do the jelquin exercices, I hate that sex lub doesn't last, thats why i used soap, last longer, but won't use it again. Haha i think i have lots of Tug in my penis, so that's must be good.

So you guys recommended me stop jelquin and only doing bathpump until my little red spots disappear? is there a good cream for helping my dick to diminish those spots?

Comment

Originally posted by mushman View Post
          Thank you guys, so i don't have to use the bathpump all the way up right?, because to me honest, kind of hurts lol. I will start using it only by half way maybe or 75%?

And maybe i'm pulling to hard while i do the jelquin exercices, I hate that sex lub doesn't last, thats why i used soap, last longer, but won't use it again. Haha i think i have lots of Tug in my penis, so that's must be good.

So you guys recommended me stop jelquin and only doing bathpump until my little red spots disappear? is there a good cream for helping my dick to diminish those spots?
          Rest until you recover, and then rest some more, no PE at all.

I recommend you postpone using your BM until you are conditioned.

As for lubrication, please refer to the following threads.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...brication.html

https://www.pegym.com/articles/perso...se-for-pe.html
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
          X