Strained ligs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strained ligs

About how long do strained ligaments take to heal. I have one strained at the left top side base of my penis. I've given it a week and it seems almost healed and I want to restart PE tomorrow but im just not sure if i should. Can someone give me an estimate of time?

Ligaments are tough, they take long to heal (sometimes a few months), you must take rest until you full recover.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
    Strained ligaments- The occurrence of strained ligaments is fairly common. Strained ligaments a the base of the penis can occur from hanging/stretching too often and intensely without enough rest, or can occur from a single incident of excessively intense hanging/stretching. Most of the pain felt from strained ligaments can be felt at the base of the penis, and may extend to the interior of the pubis and even as far as the lower abdomen. Lots of rest is required for strained ligaments... and it's of the utmost importance! Doing PE with strained ligaments can lead to actual tearing of the ligaments, which may require surgery.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8, I think its just a small injury but, i'll give it another month. Better safe then sorry I suppose.

Comment

Working...
      X