Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Scared!!

Hi everyone

I've been using bathmate for a few weeks then I decided to ditch it and start the JP 90 day routine, i worked my way up to 200 stroke jelqs (total 10mins) about the 2nd week.

I had some small red dots appear on my glans so I took 3 days off till they disappeared, today i checked my glans and they were normal no spots, so i warmed up and did my session, I got to about 100th stroke and then i saw PURPLE SPOTS one on either side of my glans left and right, IMMEDIATELY STOPPED, thought wtf, I don't know why but I stroked myself to erection to see if they would go away, still there.

Jumped in the shower and there still there, one side is really dark purple, the other side is lighter purple, these spots are different from the red dots I had, I'm scared i stuffed up bad, there is no pain but they are unsightly..I'm regretting ditching the Bathmate atm cause I had no problems using that.

Please someone help, how can I get rid of these purple/dark spots on my glans?

Thank you

Jelq at a lower erection level and use a lighter grip, just light enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

The pin-head dots are no reason to worry about, however larger bruises require more attention.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

i have a purple blotch though MrB8, two of them, should I wait till they go away before starting again? I know being eager isn't always a good thing but I don't want to stop :P Excitement of growing my junior is too much to handle but I don't want to be brought to a halt

Comment

Originally posted by 2Keen View Post
        i have a purple blotch though MrB8, two of them, should I wait till they go away before starting again? I know being eager isn't always a good thing but I don't want to stop :P Excitement of growing my junior is too much to handle but I don't want to be brought to a halt
        Taking care of your penis is your priority, until it heals, rest is recommended.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8, I've taken time off and the spot is almost disappeared So when I restart should I jelq with a weaker grip? I feel as though if I don't really grip the fella nothing happens, however I'll try use a very very light grip

Comment

Congrats!

Yes, a light grip will do wonders!

Comment

Ok, light grip it is! Thanks MrB8

Comment

Originally posted by 2Keen View Post
                Thanks MrB8, I've taken time off and the spot is almost disappeared So when I restart should I jelq with a weaker grip? I feel as though if I don't really grip the fella nothing happens, however I'll try use a very very light grip
                Vice-tight grips are probably more responsible for jelqing injuries than people realize. That just asking for ruptures and nerve damage. You don't want permanent nerve damage...feeling like you're wearing a thick condom for the rest of your life. If you can't help yourself from getting erect while jelqing, jelq even lighter, or psyche yourself out by thinking about the potential damage you could do.
                SteelAFeel
                Last edited by SteelAFeel; 09-09-2014, 04:52 PM.
                Start: 1/1/2014 BPEL-7.13 MEG-5.35
                4/24/2014: BPEL-7.4375 MEG-5.5
                5/30/2014: BPEL-7.5 MEG-5.5
                5/28/2014: BPEL-7.625 MEG-5.625

Short term goal: BPEL-8 MEG-6

Long term goal: BPEL-9 MEG-6.75

Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

Working...
                X