Kanabo Nerve Fix - Nerve Rejuvenation Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanabo Nerve Fix - Nerve Rejuvenation Support

I was wondering if you think this helps with nerve damage on penis? I had no improvements for a while and trying to think of ways to speed up the healing process. I'm getting a lot of discomfort on left testicle region especially after getting erection or aroused. I hope it heals soon =.=

Nerves take time to heal, you need to rest, apply heat and wait.

This is only a supplement, I don't think you will benefit more from it than following a healthy diet plan which is better, in my opinion.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Status update my balls don't feel as bad after getting a lot erections. Also easier to get them recently before it was a lot weaker the numbness probably went away a fraction amount like 10% in a month. I guess this might take a while to heal.

Comment

I have numbness in my penis,testicles & groin. I started to get good erections. Then I masturbated & again erections have become weaker. Its been 10 weeks with little improvement. Numbness is a lot more right below the glans & in the middle of the shaft. Plus if I stand for a while, groin starts to ache a little. Can anybody pls help & tell how to make it heal?? I'm starting to believe it won't heal at all.

Comment

How many months after I recover can I start doing light exercises again? Anyone with penis nerve injury gets small bumps on head where its most numb?

Is it a good idea to avoid erections till I'm fully healed?

Comment

You shouldn't ejaculate. I did a little edging, but didn't ejaculate (once I did). It didn't do any bad. Warmth followed by cold helps. Start taking garlic, ginger & green tea. It will help circulation & erections. Don't even think abt exercises at this moment. If we recover from this, we should consider ourselves lucky. It is the nerve in groin area, try massaging/pinching, you'll find a nerve that reaches up to the penis head. Thats where problem is. If anybody has any solution pls let us know.

Comment

whats scares me the most is there two lines on the head where its most numb two horizontal lines going down with small bumps on them and its not going away. >>

Comment

@tomcruz @p013r how did you hurt yourself ?

Comment

I masturbated in the night and in the morningmy penis testicles & groin area was numb. It's been 11 weeks and since then weak erections & numbness. I masturbate 2-3 times a month, I'm very unlucky.

Comment

Use heat 3 times a day.

Take 3 months off

Get your back and hips checked out. Could be some type of low back injury.

Comment

I have a back problem, got MRI done. MRI showed nothing. Got pelvis screening in MRI, it showed nothing. Did take a rest of 10 weeks, then masturbated twice in a week, problem worsened. This is a painfully slow process.. After standing up for a long time, riding bike pain starts in groin. I also noticed once, when I was masturbating, there was a pain in the groin area. Can reverse kegels help me?? My penis looks bigger sometimes. But all fluffy and rubbery, erections are numb as well. I take warm showers everyday & heat my penis and testicles a while. Penis kinda feels more numb after heating though. But still heating everyday once while showers. Hope it would recover soon.

Comment

Here is my story I started off with just bath mate exercises for half a year then I decided to be more dedicated. I fallowed double long daddy begginer routine with 10 min stretching 150 jelq then 5 min bathmate then jelq 150 bathmate again.

Then he said after two weeks make it 300 jelqs bathmate 5 min x2 which I did.... and I wasnt paying attention to how hard my penis was and was jelqing with 80% erection needless to say my head was super expanded and noticed small lines on head of my penis. At the start it was only the head numb but after 2/3 days rest of the penis lost a bit sensation too.

Has anyone gotten lines on head where its most numb from nerve damage on jelqing injury if its rare it must be serious. I can still get full erections but its harder then before at start of injury my penis was cold alot. My EQ has gotten a little worse too. Now after a month its not cold anymore but still feels wierd down there and I have some balls discomfort sometimes.

By chance do you guys wanna see the lines on my head and see it for yourself? I just wanna know what it is.... Somthing to do with the nerve?

Comment

I'm really pissed off. Just masturbation caused this. I'm finding it hard to get erection & harder to maintain it. My erection is not as upright & hard as it was before. I used to to jerk only 2-3 times a month, so no problem there also. I hope I will recover as I didn't do anything that rough to my penis, but its already been 11 weeks with little improvement.

Comment

So has anyone ever seen marks on penis from nerve damage injury I want some feedback >>

Comment

Originally posted by p0l3r View Post
                              So has anyone ever seen marks on penis from nerve damage injury I want some feedback >>
                              Photos?

Comment

Working...
                              X