Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gripped wrong while jelqing a little bit. Would what I did cause an injury.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gripped wrong while jelqing a little bit. Would what I did cause an injury.

Hi there everyone. When I jelqued a few times in the past I did a few jelqs and they had an incorrect grip. My grip was the same grip as if I was grabbing the handlebars on a bike and it was not like an ok sign. I basically grabbed my penis with my pointer finger and that was my grip i used for jelqing. I did this for about 3 lightish jelqs in the shower once and knew after that something was not right. (At that time I was also jelqing with the skin of my penis over my head when I did those three jelqs). So after that I still probably had not figured out what I had done wrong and continued to jelq with a grip like gripping handlebars and I did about 15 or 20 jelqs like that with about a 40 or maybe 50% erection. After that I did about 2 jelqs like this on another day and then about another two like this on another day separate from that day. Now it is odd but when I looked at my fingers after I had jelqued wrong it seemed like I immediately knew something was off. But when looking at my penis it really seems like everything is fine. After the 15 or so jelqs at the 40 or 50% erection that one night, the next day it seemed like my penis was possibly very very slightly shorter but fatter it seemed. But then I think that wore off and everything seems fine. After all this I finally learned a way to jelq correctly and jelq with a pincer grip and I have jelqued a few times and it seems like my fingers go back to normal for a while after I have jelqued correctly but in the meantime, my question is do you think I would injure myself if I have sexual intercourse or anything like that. It seems like my fingers look a little bit more odd for a while after I have done anything like intercourse like using one of those imitation vaginas. But after I had jelqued correctly once, the next day I used the imitation vagina and my fingers looked perfectly normal even after I had used the toy. Sorry for being so confusing everyone and I hope this is written well enough to understand what I am getting at. Basically I am wondering if it is safe to have sex and until I have gotten everything back to normal by jelqing correctly for a while. Is it safe to have sex? Would having sex make anything worse? Thanks so much. I just hope I will not injure myself if I have sex or I would not want to cause a deformity or anything like that but I don't think that would happen right everyone? Thanks so much.

What is Jelqing? How to Jelq to a Bigger & Harder Penis! - PEGym

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Having sex does not contradict with PE.

Masturbation and Sex ? Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement? | PEGym
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok, thank you very much.

Comment

Hey guys, I am just wondering, 50 or so jelqs done with an incorrect grip will not cause a deformity right? Thanks

Comment

A deformity? Unless you were using excessive force and creating significant pain and bruising, HELL NO!

Edit: temporary "deformities" caused by edema are of course possible without much discomfort. But the key word is temporary.
          drfrankencock
          Member of the Month Oct 2014
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by drfrankencock; 10-18-2014, 01:57 PM.
          The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Originally posted by Royjentune View Post
            Hey guys, I am just wondering, 50 or so jelqs done with an incorrect grip will not cause a deformity right? Thanks
            You should feel firmness and tightness in the head of your penis but if you feel any pain or discomfort, STOP! You are pressing too hard. If you feel that your penis is reacting badly afterwards (shrinking, hurting, strange appearance, etc) then take a break until it returns to normal. Make sure you do your research fully before starting. Read all of the sticky threads at the top of the beginner forums and remember all the information. I made a detailed plan, all written down in a book, to make sure I didn't make a mistake. Your penis is one part of the body you don't want to damage.

Do your research.
            Listen to your body.
            Take your time, there's no rush.
            Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
            Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Thank you very much Park Lib, what I did was not with much force at all, I dont think I have very much to worry about. Thank you so much.

Comment

Walls of text are very hard for old guys like me to read.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

few questions about jelqing

hi there, i have a few questions about jelqing. first, does it take many low erection jelqs to equal a higher erection jelq? and my second question is should i jelq for a certain amount of time each session, or can I jelq half the session earlier and half later. So if I was going to do 120 jelqs, if i did 60 at one time like in the morning, and then another 60 at night would that work? Or do i have to do a certain amount in each session. Thanks.

Comment

1. No, they just focus on different things. Both push blood up, but low level gets a little stretch in too, so it's length focused. And higher level uses more blood and pressure, so it's girth focused.

2. If it's a timing issue, then do what you have to. But I believe a solid session of jelqing is more beneficial than breaking it up.

So yes, you can, but it may not be as effective.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Ok, Thank you very much. Thanks

Comment

Breaking your jelqing session up will result in a less efficient workout. Jelqing fatigues your smooth muscle cells, and it is while they are fatigued you accomplish your largest gains. Starting a jelqing session then quitting early means that the strokes you used to reach the point of fatigue will have to be done all over again during your second session. Those second sessions strokes used to fatigue your cells a second time would have been used to maximize session gains if they had been used as continuation jelqs during your first session.

If you have no choice, then do regular jelgs during one session, and V's the next. That being said, I am afraid that a 60 stroke jelqing session will produce very little smooth muscle fatigue, and therefore little if any gains. You are talking about breaking a 10 minute routine (120 x 5 sec strokes) into two five minute ones - you'll have to do better than that I am afraid. I need about 60 intense pressure jelqs to reach the point of fatigue, then I add another 90 to finish them off. We are all different I am acutely aware, but other than warming your unit up a little, I don't see much else there.
                        rbi99
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month Nov 2017
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by rbi99; 10-31-2014, 10:25 PM.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Ok, Thanks.

Comment

what should I feel bloodwise while jelqing?

Hi there everyone, I am really wondering what I should feel while jelqing. Should I feel blood expanding my penis? Thanks

Comment

Yes, it should feel like you are compressing the blood from the base, up the shaft, into the head. You should be able to see this happening. Not the blood obviously, but the expansion due to the pressure build up.
                              The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

Working...
                              X