Can't maintain erection while standing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't maintain erection while standing up

I've posted another thread on my penile numbness, which I got after masturbation. My flaccid penis when held up it bends from above the base of the shaft. Whenever i try to get an erection, I can't maintain it. My erection quality is only 60-70%, I think its also because of numbness. Its fricking me out right now. Plus my erection which used to be upright before the injury, now quickly lose erection when I stand up with erection. When I'm lying down on my back or sitting, then I can manage to keep erection, that too with low EQ. But when I stand up Erection fades quickly. I have to kegel hard to maintain erection, but that too doesn't hold it. My penerium feels very weird and slightly tingly. What should I do kegel or reverse kegel to improve EQ? My pelvic floor also has become slightly desensitized, muscles don't feel the way they used to. Why my flaccid bends when held upright. It doesn't hurt but it feels very weird from where it bends. Pls help guys

Het Tomcruz,

I read through your other thread. Have you gone back to the doctors yet, and did they do the MRI.

It sounds like it may have something to do with the nerve, or a possible tissue sprain. Typically, with weak EQ, kegels and such can help. With an injury, it may be best to just stop all PE together. Especially if you don't know the problem.

You may be causing further irritation, or by over exercising the pelvic floor in an attempt to bring up EQ, compound the issue.

You are highly worried about this, it's obvious. That by itself can cause a dip in EQ.

First, relax. It's concerning, I understand. But a racing, worried mind does nothing to solve the issue. Quite opposite really if you get desperate, and try to do things that are not beneficial.

Second, get it checked out. All the descriptions and advice do not compare to an MRI. If there's an issue in there, the MRI will find it. And you'll either know the cause, or have peace of mind. Whichever it is will let you know the next step.

Wish you luck and a speedy recovery Tomcruz.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

MRI was normal. So it might be either dorsal nerve or pudendal nerve that has to do with numbness & dip in EQ.

Comment

Working...
      X