Houston, we have a problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston, we have a problem.

Hey everyone ! , i want to thanks in advance for the support!

Ok, ive been PE'ing for a while and about two days ago i've being trying something new, i warm up, do stretches normally, but , when im jelqing i'm doing it almost full hard, it's something like this..
    1. Get Hard
    2. Start to Jelq with firm grip
    3. My Shlong starts to became flacid
    4. Work it out to Hard again
    5. Repeat

it would be ok, if i havent swollen on the left side, its not a big one, but its swollen , and over all my Shlong gets a little Swollen too.

what I think it is, some vein blowed up or anything like that, and about the hole Shlong i read it is because of fluids that builds up inside...

Anyway, i don't think its an Negative Sign , since i have Morning wood and other stuff that are considarable Good signs.

What advice you guys could give me?

Thanks!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety.

You should not jelq with a full erection.

Use a lighter grip, the lightest grip that can still move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Helpful Jelqing Information (updated)

Your penis is trying to tell to go easy on it.

Can you describe that swelling in your penis in more details, like its color, sensation, etc. ?

Take rest, and do not PE until your penis recovers.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

As always, great advice from MrB8...your penis is telling you to ease up...remember PE is a marathon...a journey...not a sprint
      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
      Goal 8x6
      Getinbig's progress log
      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I agree with MrB8.

A firm grip while jelqing a full erection is causing major expansion and pressure. It's likely the cause for the injury.

Any injury would indeed be a negative sign, and rest time to heal would be advised. Even if you have other positive signs, that could be made worse by continuing.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes, what MrB8 said, jelq with a gentle grip and not when you're completely hard!

The harder you are the gentler you should be.

Imagine you are trying to coax your nob bigger not forcing it.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

Thanks guys ! , and about the question its not hurting or anything , color is normal , seems like a little "ball" on the left side , it hurts a little bit if i press it hard...

if it dissapears by the morning, can i continue my routine?

Comment

Originally posted by Camaleon View Post
              Thanks guys ! , and about the question its not hurting or anything , color is normal , seems like a little "ball" on the left side , it hurts a little bit if i press it hard...

if it dissapears by the morning, can i continue my routine?
              Does it look connected to a vein or a blood vessel?

Can you see a doctor, a professional opinion is always better.

I recommend you take rest, if you PE too soon after, you will probably injure yourself again.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Definitely rest a few days minimum....and take it slow when you work out again. No need to jelq when hard.

Comment

Thanks for help guys ! , i have one last question, how should i take this day off? start my routine over again? ,or from where it stopped?

Comment

Take as many days off as you need for it to heal completely, then maybe even a couple more, just to be safe.

When you start back up, you don't have to start completely over, but definitely not at the same intensity that caused the injury.

Start back slow, and build your way up to a good intensity that doesn't cause negative PI's.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                    X