Worried turtler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried turtler

Hello guys! First thing first...if I put this thread in wrong section - I apologize!
    I started pe-ing again recently and made some good results. We can say that I am the new old pe-er! Since I do some bodybuilding also my whole body began to get larger (so has my penis). I got better flacid and erections but sometimes I noticed that I was turtling in very uncomfortable way.

I need to mention that I usually wear boxers although most of them started to get smaller lately due to my quads getting bigger (because of bodybuilding). And even their elasticity doesnt help because light pressure I feel on my quads slightly tends to reflect on my penis. For example, when I finish pe session my penis and testicles hang very well, penis is pumped with blood and also I can feel my pc muscle being 'meaty'. Then I put on boxers and sometimes after couple of hours I notice that I turtle. I tried buying other boxers with more room for my penis but there is also a problem that my penis is rubbing in that larger area in very uncomfortable way.

Another problem(at least I think it is the problem) is that when I wear jeans(sometimes) or track suit pants(more often) and when I sit somewhere for longer period of time in uncomfortable position(for example I sit in my car or fixed chairs that are a bit too far away from the table so I need to lean front) I get hot and little bit sweaty in the area above penis and that heat kinda turtles me. That is all accompanied with my quads that feel like they are squishing everything and also with the feeling of that awful polyester pants not allowing my "system" down there - to breathe, aaaaaand with boxers that "provide" extra squishing to everything.

My question is how do I accomplish that my penis is constantly feeling allright in a way that hangs freely so I can really see my pe-ing results? Dont get me wrong...when I need or when I get an erection without my control - I can get it and that is when my pe-ing results are visible but I want them to br visible all the time. I understand that turtling sometimes is ok but my opinion is that I dont deserve it in this proportion.

Do you think I should buy briefs and track suit pants made of cotton that allow me to be more flexible without worrying that I will turtle because of low quality material?
    Sorry if I didnt described the whole problem very well.

I just want to be sattisfied with my flacid johnson and proudly walk everywhere and feel good and in the end be truly proud and motivated that I do pegym!
    not2big
    Senior Super Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by not2big; 11-14-2014, 07:29 PM. Reason: Added paragraph spacing to improve readability

I don't think changing pants or underwear are the answer to turtling. Some people are more prone to turtling than others, and sometimes turtling is due to too high of an intensity.

i just bought, and it arrived today, an ABSilicone AntiTutling Sleeve, and I have to admit it's pretty damn slick. With the sleeve on Ive got a ~7" Flaccid. Tis a bit tough to get on, but I've been wearing mine for like 4 hours now and it's pretty comfortable.

Its basically a stretchy soft silicone sleeve you roll on and keeps your flaccid extended and is supposed to greatly aid in countering turtling and increase flaccid size as well as aid recovery. And man, it'll make your bulge a bit more noticeable to boot!
    Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
    Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
    Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

I believe turtleing is a genetic issue and there is not a great deal you can do much to change it. I wore selves with weights for a number of months which did little to improve my situation. Perhaps more time was needed, but don't get your hopes up to high.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for responses guys! I am grower my whole life but after some light pe sessions I get pretty nice flaccid that lasts until situations like mentioned before. That is when I feel like a shower and that feels good. So in the end...is it possible to beat genetic on any scale after some period of time(which may be months, years,...) and get closer to being shower?

Comment

Bed fowfers will helP, as will LAS!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Go commando.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I'm similar and find stress + lack of sleep really brings it on. Also when I sit I pretty much always turtle to some degree which I don't really understand (if I stand up, it normally goes almost back to normal on it's own).

As for fixing it, not sure there is a way, so I am just hoping my flaccid keeps getting bigger with PE so I'm a shower no matter if I am turtled or not.
              Original/Current Stats:
              2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
              2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
              Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
              Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
              Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Bed fowfers will helP, as will LAS!
                Where do I find guides to that exercises?
                Starting Stats (08-26-2014):
                4"x4.08"(Base)/3.77"(Midshaft)
                Current Stats (04-12-2015):
                5"x4.39"/4.39"
                Next Goal:
                6"x4.5"/4.5"
                MY LOG

Comment

Here ya go Tow;

Bed Fowfers 101

The perfect Regular LAS and Bundled LAS

BigO LAS ( Lazy Ass Stretch )
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Try to keep your pelvic/groin/lower back muscles relaxed. I find that helps a lot. Also, no coffee or cigarettes or other stimulants. They cause major shrinkage as they stimulate your adrenal gland and decrease bloodflow to the extremities.
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Can't give up coffee, but I am attempting to cut back. I'll live with a bit of turtling if it means I can still have a cup in the morning.
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Can I do bed fowfers if I have varicocele in my left testicle? I went to doctor today and he said it isn't so dangerous and I have control exam in 6 months. To be honest I already tried it for 15 minutes and felt little pressure in my testicles. I am not sure if the testicles were in wrong position or it was negative PI (because of varicocele). Is there any other version of bed fowfer which provides more comfort?

Also about positioning my whole equipment while doing bed fowfers... For example I lay on my right side in bed fowfer position. Should I be aligned in this way: from the bed to left leg - first thing is my right leg, on top of it and a little bit towards the crack between the butt cheeks is penis, on top of it us the left leg and nuts are sticking out between legs? I am mostly worried about nuts part. Is it ok to put them in that way rather to put them between the legs because when I put them between my legs I feel like they are squishing and that results in making my varicocele worse. Or the problem is that I dont put them in right position?

Please clarify that little detail for me

Comment

Do what feels best on the fowfers. You'll hear many different opinions on whats best but as long as you have a general understanding, which I would say u do. Just do what feels best.

Now, I do have some bad news for u. I'm also into bodybuilding and let me say bodybuilding only exacerbates the problem. When u attempt to build muscle, your overall blood flow favors the areas where muscles are being worked. Therefore, everytime you lift weights, your blood flow is going to leave areas where it is not needed such as your turtling penis. This effect can easily last throughout the day and is prone to repeat itself for no reason at all at times.

Also, part of the reason your penis turtles is b/c it feels threatened by the activities you are carrying out. Turtling is like a self-defense mechanism for your penis. Bodybuilding requires moving heavy weights near your body, which in part is why your penis gets really small or turtles whenever you lift weights.

For the most part, turtling is kind of expected for bodybuilders. I personally see it all the time, whether it be in the showers or my friend doing leg press, and is turtled penis pokes out like a baby carrot from his athletic shorts. Sure it's embarrassing and humiliating when it happens. However, there is really not much you can do b/c everyone I know has come to the same conclusion, which is genetics. Don't try to beat genetics, you'll only beat yourself up doing so.

The one guy I know who doesn't turtle is truly the one guy you never expect to turtle in the first place. This is because he is a Paul Bunyan type character or a man's man. You know someone who naturally just looks and is built more like a man i.e. genetics are the reason he doesn't turtle.

Lastly, if you're thinking briefs will help, you're entirely wrong. Briefs would do the opposite. The friction created from having any tight underwear on would encourage turtling, not inhibit it.

Hope this helps.

PS, lay off quad development if you're concerned about having a small penis when flaccid. Strong Quads can give the illusion your penis being way smaller or almost tiny in comparison to how big it actually is.

Comment

Do you think that is useful to do pe session right after workout in the gym or should I move it to my rest day? What I am trying to point out here: if you do workout in the gym and then pe, will pe be useless because your body is trying to recover parts (or the whole body) you were working thus leading to ignoring your penis's recovery?

Thanks for reply

Comment

Perhaps it could affect recovery. Although from my experiences, it's more a matter of fatigue. If you're overtraining in the gym and running your body down, sure it will probably also affect your PE training. However, if you eat well, work out reasonably, and are okay with having a relatively small flaccid (thus eliminating the psychological factor which could cause you to do more than is necessary due to your penis complex), I personally would say that the affects are minuscule at best. Therefore, it is not something you should worry about. But you'll definitely have to come to terms with your flaccid being small b/c bodybuilding causes your muscles to absorb as much blood as possible leaving very little to remain in your flaccid state. However, if you get erect, all that blood will go to your penis, therefore it shouldn't affect your erect state at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X