Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything recovery information on nerve damage on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything recovery information on nerve damage on here.

Nerve damage remedies anything to help the healing process.

What makes you think you have a nerve injury?

Nerve injuries take long to heal, rest is required, all one can do is leave his penis be for as long as it takes to recover, mild heat application may help, but a visit to your doctor is your best bet.

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Darkening of glans , numbness but there is no pain this is due to a couple minutes more of clamping duration time.

Comment

How long has it lasted?
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Just give it rest and it will recover.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

So far it has been three months I can still can get an erection but the glans sensitivity has went down on the bottom right and left side of the glans. Is there any remedies or anything I can do to help out with the recovery process. And long until I can pe again? my biggest focus on darkness I will give it at least a 5/10 it doesn't look that severe. I know is #1 priority.

Comment

It would be best if you see a doctor, if not, then rest, rest and more rest.

Moderate heat application may help.

Good luck!

Comment

how long did you clamp for ?

Comment

It definitely sounds like rest is in order. This means no masturbation either. Just let it heal. Good luck.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

About 15-20 minuted and oh my I just finish masturbating

Comment

omg

What will masturbating do?

Comment

Worst case. It will fall off. Best case it takes a lot longer to heal or gets worse. If you break you leg, you don't do short sprints to see if your leg still hurts. Just let it do its own thing.

Comment

Okay got I'll leave it alone.

Comment

Give it 3 months. No masturbation, no pe. Complete rest. I've been having numbness & weak erections for almost 6 months. I didn't get complete rest. But now for almost a month, I haven't touched my penis. I'll rest till 3 months & then will see what transpires.

Comment

Thank for your input guys!! Because I want to get back into pe so bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X