Sharp pain while jelqing still hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp pain while jelqing still hurts

Hey guys. I have a couple questions here regarding my injury. First off let me explain how I stupily hurt myself. One day I was jelqing fully hard and then all of a sudden I felt a sharp stinging pain right under the top of my penis. It's been about a week and a half with the pain coming and going. After a couple days of the injury, I devopled a dull, sensitive to touch pain in the base of my shaft. After a couple days that seemed to go away and then bam, out of no where I started to feel an intense pain in the tip of my penis right below the head. I Have no problem getting an erection and still get morning woods. I'm also taking supplements and trying my best to leave it alone. I was just curious if anyone here have experinced what I have, which is what exactly. What did I do and will it heal? Thanks guys

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

You overtrained and hurt yourself, you should leave your penis alone until it heals, do not try to get an erection nor test your penis, just let it rest and recover.

When you return back to PE, after recovery, make sure you follow the safety instructions, and be careful about your penis, you should gently encourage it to grow, you can't force it, it will get mad at you and refuse to work.

Do not jelq with a full erection, and use a light to moderate grip, also do not do too many reps.

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for the reply. How long should I expect to be out, and what happen do you think? Nerve damage probably?

Comment

Over worked, stressed muscles, ligament, tendons, skin, and nerves. Your penis has a little post traumatic stress disorder. Let it heal and then be nice to it. Do this correctly or Dont do it. It is not worth doing it wrong and hurting yourself.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I mean I've stopped jelqing all together since the injury. And I'm just wondering if this kind of pain is normal with injuries. I know what it's like to be sore which this isn't, but somedays the pain is so bad I can hardly touch it, it's a sharp pain where I felt it happen the first time. The whole thing is sensitive though, and my balls ache like Id just been kicked there. I'm just a little scared you know

Comment

My pain came and went. Had the aches and pains. Still get the occasional one after 4 months. The fact it isn't just dead weight and completely numb could be a good thing in a way. Could take along time to recover though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylanhangs View Post
              I mean I've stopped jelqing all together since the injury. And I'm just wondering if this kind of pain is normal with injuries. I know what it's like to be sore which this isn't, but somedays the pain is so bad I can hardly touch it, it's a sharp pain where I felt it happen the first time. The whole thing is sensitive though, and my balls ache like Id just been kicked there. I'm just a little scared you know

I do understand you are scared. Just understand that worry and fear will make is worse. Often it will make you test it and other things which can make it worse. Try to relax and give it time to heal. It will get better.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

How long did it take for the pain to go away? See after my initial injury I rested for a about a week and then inevitably was at my girlfriends house and she jacked me off. it wasn't until a few days after that the sharp random pains really started hitting me.

Comment

Probably just healing. In my case it took two weeks to feel better enough and then my wife was a little rough with it and it got bad again so I gave it a month. Sex didn't cause much problems occasionally aching for a few days after wards. Same with getting a bj. But it was maybe two to three months and now it only aches if I overtrain so I give it 5 days between light sessions.

Comment

Thanks for responding, that makes me feel a little better. So did you experince the same thing I did? Again I was jelqing while fully erect and when I reached the base of my head I felt a sharp intense pain on the left side near the base of the head.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...overy-log.html

Not quite the same. But possibly similar in terms of what happened and how.

That's my thread which I recently updated.

Comment

So my shaft has a slight curve exsactly where I applied too much pressure and felt the sharp pain at the time of jelqing now. It still hurts a lot; balls aching, random sharp stinging pains in the shaft, aches in the lower area on the left side of my groin area. I'm so miserable and depressed. I've completely ruined my prefectly good penis that my girlfriend loved. I'm going to see a doctor Wednesday but I'm pretty sure he's just gonna say rest it or nothing at all. I've haven't read anyone having the same experince as I did so I have no idea what to expect or how to handle this.

Comment

As others indicated, maybe you pulled something. Like a tendon or ligament in the base.

Just like any other tissue injury, it will take time to heal. Don't get depressed. Stuff happens. Yes, it sucks. But, you will make the problem worse by focusing in what's wrong now, and not how to address it to go forward.

Good idea to see a doc. Just in case. Do be honest with them though, and ask for a male if that makes you more comfortable. With exact knowledge of how the injury occurred, they can know better what to look for, and what might be injured. A doctors office is not the place to be bashful.

Better safe than sorry. Good luck, and wishing you a speedy recovery.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Dylanhangs View Post
                            So my shaft has a slight curve exsactly where I applied too much pressure and felt the sharp pain at the time of jelqing now. It still hurts a lot; balls aching, random sharp stinging pains in the shaft, aches in the lower area on the left side of my groin area. I'm so miserable and depressed. I've completely ruined my prefectly good penis that my girlfriend loved. I'm going to see a doctor Wednesday but I'm pretty sure he's just gonna say rest it or nothing at all. I've haven't read anyone having the same experince as I did so I have no idea what to expect or how to handle this.
                            Did you hit it with a hammer? If not then you'll be fine. Trust me you really got to want to hurt yourself jelqing to cause real damage. All you have to do is be patient and give it time to heal, something that you young guys find hard to do.
                            Now you've been advised to see a male doc to check you out. I will go against that idea. Go see a really hot good looking female,if you can find one, and see what happens. Let her do a real complete exam and then call me back! ( relax!)
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

There was a study about the difference between society in the mid 1900s vs now and how today's society has developed some sort of anti patience complex and our instant gratifications and results society is self destructive. Was an interesting read.

Comment

Working...
                              X