White spot on glans from stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White spot on glans from stretching?

Hi everyone, I'm new here but have known about pe since 2002. My question involves a recent possible "injury" involving my glans.

I'm prone to injury and still have a few dark brown spots on my glans (permanent bruising?) from over ten years ago. Anyways, i just started jelqing again about a month ago and about halfway into the month started manual stretching for about 10 minutes each session. After a few sessions i noticed a white spot on my glans near the ring of the head - similiar looking as if i applied alot of pressure on my arm and then took the pressure away leaving the skin white like no blood had been circulating. This white spot goes away while semi/fully erect and does not hurt or cause functionality issues and is not an std. I'm currently taking a break but it's not going away.

My routine is every other day, jelqing for about 10-15 minutes with 10 minutes of manual stretching ( not going to do these at all anymore).

Does anyone have an idea on what this white spot could be?

Anyone?

Comment

Upon further inspection, the white "spot" appears to be some sort of swelling along the perimeter of the glans. It's only noticable fron certain angles and when im flaccid. It's like my head became irritated from manual strething and now theres a small patch of clear skin.

Comment

Best way to get input is to post a pic on your profile page and direct members there from this thread.

Comment

Working...
        X