I think I damaged myself; feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I damaged myself; feedback?

So I just recently started my PE routine. I actually was into PE in the past but I stopped due to work, school, friends, etc. I have some experience with the exercises.

2 weeks ago i restarted everything. To slowly get back into the routine, I have been using a warm cloth pre-warm up, post exercise, and post extender.
    My exercise routine is really basic right now. All I do is:

- warm cloth blood flow warm-up
    - out/3/6/9/12 o'clock stretching (10 second hold at each position) x 4 sets.
    - out/3/6/9/12 o'clock PC/BC Muscle flex 10 reps at each position x 1 set.
    - 50%-70% erect Jelq, doing 10-12 Jelq's per set, x4 sets.
    - horizontal movement 70-90% erect, 8 per set, x1 sets.
    - straight out stretch and hold not at full tension, 30 seconds, x1 set.
    - warm cloth blood flow cool down
    ** I also utilize a reverse clamp by becoming 70% erect in the extender at the end of the extension session. It causes my glands to only be about 40% erect while the shaft becomes much thicker than normal being 70%+ erect.**

None of the aforementioned techniques cause any pain to my member. However, (the only pain i ever do experience is sometimes when i wear my extender, perhaps too long, too much tension, or too tight - haven't been able to determine which of these is the main cause for pain). I shoot for at least 4 hours a day. Keep in mind i am very rusty but my body still knows the motions and positions from about 2 years ago.

So with this preface, here is my question: Have any PE users experienced what feels like little "beads" or "balls" rippled in a vertical straight-line along the shaft inside of their penis? Its sore in the section where I feel this. For me it is along the right side of my shaft (mid-way) and from what I imagine its either inflamed tissue or trapped blood. It may even be from damaging small vein endings inside of my shaft. I remember this sensation happening to me before 2 years ago and it never caused perm damage or even prevented me from a good EQ. It just was annoying and indicated to me at least that I should slow down.I really would like to know what causes this sore, ripple-bead feeling inside of the shaft.

I also looked at JP's 90 day beginner routine and have 2 dvd's on penis health that are professionally made with a variety of exercises and routines.

I am open to any suggestions on what I should add/remove to my routine and I have a very strong PC/BC flex so it takes me longer to reach LOT. My main concern though is this ripple-bead pain effect inside of the shaft.

Just want to say I have been a member of this forum for about a week now and the community, the advice, the resources, and all around whole experience is amazing. Cheers to the PEgym, truly a gift from god.

What about the rest days? Are you resting enough? As you said you are a bit rusty, and even if you have PE in the past you need to condition again slowly. Maybe 4 hours with the extender is too much for now. Or maybe your not getting the proper rest.

Originally posted by littledawg View Post
    I am open to any suggestions on what I should add/remove to my routine and I have a very strong PC/BC flex so it takes me longer to reach LOT. My main concern though is this ripple-bead pain effect inside of the shaft.
    I've got that feeling too when I overworked. Its kinda strange pain, inside the penis as you say. However after 3-4 days of resting and using hot wraps here and there it disappeared.

Hope the info helps you, although Im not an expert.
    (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Originally posted by Nunanik View Post
      What about the rest days? Are you resting enough? As you said you are a bit rusty, and even if you have PE in the past you need to condition again slowly. Maybe 4 hours with the extender is too much for now. Or maybe your not getting the proper rest.

I've got that feeling too when I overworked. Its kinda strange pain, inside the penis as you say. However after 3-4 days of resting and using hot wraps here and there it disappeared.

Hope the info helps you, although Im not an expert.

Well as far as sleep is concerned I get 8 hours at least each night and between sets I always give myself a 15,30, or 60 second break depending on how I feel. I also take at least a 15 minute break in between extender sessions (60-120 min sessions).

I do my routine everyday though. I was under the impression everyone did? If you guys actually take days off like you were training muscle groups at the gym and apply that principle to your penis it would absolutely make sense why I'm in pain lol. I figured because your penis was just tissue and not really a muscle or a bone you could go all in 7-days a week.

Comment

No lol, you need some rest days to get the full benefits from your workout. In those rest days some people do nothing, others do kegels, or very light exercises. But rest days should remain for that: rest.

For basic routines the best way to go is 2 days on & 1 day off. You can also try 5 days on & 2 days off. Depends on how your penis reacts and what you like more.

You were just overworking I think. Give 3-4 days rest with hot wraps first as I said and then try it this way. I hope it helps you man
        (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Hey Littledawg, thanks for joining us again. In massage therapy they train you to feel for those bumps and to apply massage pressure to get them to release. Great advice about the rest days. Also with an extender you are better off with lower force over a longer time. Too much force causes the tissues to fight back. I use massage on my penis quite often to keep things loose and not adhering to each other inside there. Not too hard, but small areas all along the shaft, and the base area.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

it could be trapped lymph fluid called lymphocele. Massage and heat is said to work.

Comment

Sounds like you put too much pressure on a lymphatic vessel. It'll heal. just give your body the nutrients needed to repair tissue and give it the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                Sounds like you put too much pressure on a lymphatic vessel. It'll heal. just give your body the nutrients needed to repair tissue and give it the time.
                recommended nutrients and supplements to repair? L-Argentine and B complex vitamins?

Comment

heat and massage

supplements are always a smart investment

Comment

Working...
                  X