Tiny balls!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny balls!!

Hey was just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me...
    ive recently come to realise over hte past year, that my balls are really bellow average in size, I've measured ans they are just below 1.5 inches in length! and quite thin! im just wondering if anyone else has similar size balls and knows if this is some sort of defect or syndrome. it could explain why i dont think my penis grew much during puberty but everything else seemed to change im about 5.8in bone pressed penis length now.
    could this be a problem? should i see a doctor?

Starting: 31st May 2016 BPEL:5.9 , MEG: 4.9

Short term Goal: BPEL:6.5 , MEG: 5.2
    Long term Goal: BPEL:7 , MEG:5.3
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL:7.5 , MEG: 5.5

"In healthy European adult humans, average testicular volume is 18 cm³ per testis, with normal size ranging from 12 cm³ to 30 cm³.The average testicle size after puberty measures up to around 2 inches long, 0.8 inches in breadth, and 1.2 inches in height (5 x 2 x 3 cm)"

Source:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicle#Testicular_size

Ok, wikipedia isn't the best source, but I think your size is ok. Measure the width and depth also and come again.

Apparently you can calculate the volume like this (in cm):
    Testicle dimensions (Width x Depth x Height) x 0.71 = Result in ml

MODS: I can't see my text when I press edit button.
    PanBird
    Last edited by PanBird; 08-06-2015, 06:50 AM.
    “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Here you can put in your details and get your size and percentage:
      https://radiology-universe.org/calcu...calculator.php

Also make sure you're measuring both of your testicles. Usually one of them is bigger than the other.

Whaaaat. If I use that one I'm not even in the range of normal. I thought I had small testicles? I'm not sure that is correct.

Originally posted by Wikipedia
      The volume is then calculated using the formula for the volume of an ellipsoid: 4/3 π × (length/2) × (width/2) × (depth/2).
      That's probable the right way to measure.
      PanBird
      Last edited by PanBird; 08-06-2015, 07:04 AM.
      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

I have small balls and I like them the way they are. My sack holds them tight and sometimes when its cold they go up inside. Sometimes when I have a boner they go up there too. I think they are protected better than if they were larger and hung lower. An ex gf told me that I have 18 year old balls. I guess she thinks when you get older they hang lower. If that's the case then mine dont' know they are old. I don't understand why you are concerned about the size of your balls.

Comment

Same reason people worry about their dick size?
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Ya but you use your dick for a fuck stick. Your balls dont' do anything. I have no use for big balls except in a figurative way.

Comment

I think Sauf Londin (yes...I'm from there too) thinks he has an abnormality.

Never thought about size of testicles...don't think it's possible to enlarge them successfully but it is possible to get them to hang lower.

Comment

What would be the purpose in getting them to hang lower? The scrotum keeps them at optimum temperature by pulling them closer to the body or letting them hang. I don't get it and I think you should stop worrying about it, OP. Your definitely not abnormal. Ball size couldn't have anything to do with potency. My ex wife was on birth control all three times she got pregnant. With my little balls I shot right past that stuff and knocked her up. Now if someone could show that some nut exercise increases T, well, that's something I could use at 54 years of age.

Comment

Hey Mulkey...don't shoot me...I'm only the messenger! lol

Personally, I'm happy with mine too...wouldn't want them hanging to my knees getting in the way. Some guys want a low hang...their choice I suppose.

Comment

No worries! I'm just trying to convince him that it is not a problem. It must be a matter of preference unless there is some benefit that I dont' see.

Comment

Ball slapping against quim while doing the deed maybe?

I think JITB wears a stretcher...but because of a sports injury.

Comment

Its just thing that they look really abnormal compared to other guys, especially when they are so high up sometimes, it also doesnt help filling out underwear , id love to have a bigger bulge! also just wondered if thats the reason why my penis didnt grow much during puberty.

Starting: 31st May 2016 BPEL:5.9 , MEG: 4.9

Short term Goal: BPEL:6.5 , MEG: 5.2
                        Long term Goal: BPEL:7 , MEG:5.3
                        Ultimate Goal: BPEL:7.5 , MEG: 5.5

Comment

Mine are the same way. I wasnt' self conscious about it until now.

Comment

Working...
                          X