superficial colles' fascia tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superficial colles' fascia tear

Anyone ever heard of or had a superficial colles ' fascia tear? I found an article about it and have convinced myself that i have it. A main reason is cause awhile ago, every night i would pull on my penis, i had a pop which was like a knuckle popping at the base of the penis. There was no pain. Anyway if someone did suffer from a superficial colles ' fascia tear wouldn't there he some pain involved?

Probably pain. And bruising. If it was just a pop it could have been a simple lig pop.

If it was a tear it would show up in a proper examination where the doctors use them expensive fancy machines. So if your really convinced. Go get one of them to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by computerguy View Post
      Probably pain. And bruising. If it was just a pop it could have been a simple lig pop.

If it was a tear it would show up in a proper examination where the doctors use them expensive fancy machines. So if your really convinced. Go get one of them to check it out.
      Fascial tears will not show on an MRI, nor will they produce significant pain/bruising.

Comment

Well then don't read an article on brain cancer! ( it's called a lig pop- happens all the time- no big deal)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWang View Post
          Fascial tears will not show on an MRI, nor will they produce significant pain/bruising.
          Then how would you know?

Comment

Does your dick still work good?

The fascia stories are scary.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
              Does your dick still work good?

The fascia stories are scary.
              Seems to work fine when I need it but the things that scared me are the symptoms like curves to the left, which mine does but always did. Also, it had a symptom of skin bundled below the glans when flaccid but isnt that normal ? And loss of morning wood which i think i havent had morning wood in a long time even probably before i began pe. But reading things online can make you very scared and make you believe you have these illnesses, etc .

Comment

Is your dick still functional? Thst is all that matters. I've had this for 3 months and it still works

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
                  Anyone ever heard of or had a superficial colles ' fascia tear? I found an article about it and have convinced myself that i have it. A main reason is cause awhile ago, every night i would pull on my penis, i had a pop which was like a knuckle popping at the base of the penis. There was no pain. Anyway if someone did suffer from a superficial colles ' fascia tear wouldn't there he some pain involved?
                  You do not have a tear, you heard a lig pop, harmless.

Don't be that fool and as Cusp said don't read an article about brain cancer.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Can you continue PE if you have a colles tear?
                    EL: 4.5
                    EG: 4.25
                    BPEL: 5.5

1 year goal: 6x5
                    I'll reach this goal by Jan 2018.

2 year goal: 7x6

Comment

You would not want to if you have a tear. Why do you think you have a tear?
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'm actually not sure what I have, but I do know I have an injury. I'm just wondering if continuing PE is possible after you have recovered from an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by _mrhyde View Post
                          I'm actually not sure what I have, but I do know I have an injury. I'm just wondering if continuing PE is possible after you have recovered from an injury.
                          Go see a doc, we've done all we can do.
                          And it depends on how severe the injury is, yours is unconfirmed until you see a doc. So go see a doc.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Well then don't read an article on brain cancer! ( it's called a lig pop- happens all the time- no big deal)
                            Yep.

Comment

When I look at my penis head (I'm circumcised) It looks like there's a gap between where the glans meets the shaft. The outer appearance would look like the bottom picture in this image. http://files.websitetoolbox.com/94303/1798224

I remember a year or two ago way before I began PE a second time that it always had that little gap. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. I've been getting random pains in different parts of my penis shaft and my pelvic floor gets tense, sometimes my urethra hurts. I hope I can continue PE after I heal. I want to take a 3 month break before starting again.

Comment

Working...
                              X