Urethritis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urethritis?

I've been back on PE the last couple of months and I've noticed that the day after I get a mild discomfort underneath the end of my penis, in the urethra I'm guessing. My routine was doing a 10min hot wrap, 15-20 mins manual stretches (not too hard), 15-20 mins jelqing, followed by 15 min hot wrap. I've been seeing great results too! So kinda bummed about this urethra irritation. I took 5 days off and it went away, but it is coming back now after just 1 PE session last night. What should I do? Thoughts?

no ideas? let it rest more?

Comment

when doing your manual stretching are you gripping mid shaft or at the glans?you should not put the weight of the pull on your glans.you may need to be patient your penis may need more time to condition to the intensity.

Comment

More toward the head. Wanted to avoid getting more turkey neck. Should I grip lower?
        maybe ill skip stretches and just jelq for awhile.

Comment

you may not need to skip the stretching just try to keep the pressure off of your glans.if your grip slips during stretching you can try Talc powder.dryer skin is better for good stretching grip.i have also read about fixing turkey neck by holding your glans and stretching the shaft skin pulling toward your body gripping at the base where your sack starts.

Comment

Talc is harmful to the lungs...I've stopped using it. No bueno. I'm using regular cornstarch from the grocery store now and that works pretty well.

I'll try the turkey neck fix but it doesn't seem fixable.

I just jelqed last night and no urethra irritation today....less fatigue overall. The stretches must be pretty hard on the unit.

Comment

Originally posted by aypues View Post
              More toward the head. Wanted to avoid getting more turkey neck. Should I grip lower?
              maybe ill skip stretches and just jelq for awhile.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

Check out my suggestions to control and reverse turkey neck above link^^^^^^^^, post #5 in the thread.

Comment

Thx Jock

Comment

This is what im going through rn as we speak, did it ever go away?

Comment

Working...
                  X