giant bubble of blood under skin mid shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• giant bubble of blood under skin mid shaft

Put heat pad back on it. It's about the size of half of a grape. Bright purple. Doesn't really hurt. It might sting a little. Hard to tell.

This was my first session of jp90s routine. I have done a few 90 days in the past. It's just been a few years.

I don't know what anyone could do at the doctors so I figure I'll just let it heal on its own.

This happen to anybody before?

just rest it completely. no masturbation, no testing it. It will probably take 4 weeks.

Comment

Don't pop it, will heal faster
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Too much force ? Too many reps ?

Go easier to build up your 'condition'.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Mother f-er!!!!

I wait 2 or 3 weeks and it healed completely.

I started over 10 weeks ago and the last jelq of the 9th week I busted the same blood vessel again. I didn't want to lose progress so I waited 1 full week. It wasn't enough time fellas. I rupture the vein again (3rd time). It's so frustrating.

I did make changes. I guess it was too much. I always did 60 v-jelqs, 60 wet-jelqs (standard). But I added a 4th set. I also started holding under the head longer and tighter as I pushed the blood up from the base. Lastly I would hold a keagle for 2 or 3 jelqs. It was intense but I started to see P.I.'s again which I did not get aside from great E.Q.

I'm very bummed because I really took it easy on my member this past week. Now I'm out for even longer. I am going to wait a month. I might edge and keagle to hold onto gain and will start jp90's over again from light stretches. I can see this vein will always be causing me problems though. Damn.

Comment

Working...
          X