The latest torn buck's fascia "diagnosis" is complete bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest torn buck's fascia "diagnosis" is complete bullshit

This is a classic example of paranoia and speculation that obitoo has talked about in his book. Go take a Bikram class or two and tell me how your penis magically healed itself from a TORN FASCIA in 1.5 hours.

Paranoia seems a symptom of HF along with stress and anxiety.

Comment

Even though I've read many posts about HF, I'm still confused about what exactly it is.

The only thing I can imagine is a turtled penis that's rock hard?
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

My mauling continues...

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
          Even though I've read many posts about HF, I'm still confused about what exactly it is.

Many will tell you it does not exist. I believe it is a specific spasm in the pelvic floor area head issues seem to be a causal factor stress and anxiety build tension in the area . Once a spasm is triggered the pre existing stress ,anxiety together with paranoia seem to maintain and reform it . The physical treatment would be similar to those with ik and pre e except the head part seems self perpetuating.

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post

There needs to be an album of Hard flaccid pictures or torn bucks fascia pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Epoh View Post
              This is a classic example of paranoia and speculation that obitoo has talked about in his book. Go take a Bikram class or two and tell me how your penis magically healed itself from a TORN FASCIA in 1.5 hours.

i respect your opinion and im glad you have the common sense about this bucks facia BS however i did bikram yoga for 9 months and it had no impact on my HF. but i have been doing restorative exercise for 3 months and ive made ALOT of progress.

Comment

Nothing is bullshit in actuality. Everything here is speculation. If you're going to call the fascia theory bullshit, I will call every other hard flaccid theory bull shit because at the end of the day, there are still more then several dozens of guys posting on here with hard flaccid that have tried physical therapy, trigger point therapy, relaxation techniques, yoga, restorative exercise, etc. And they STILL have it. Please be logical and objective and realize that; no matter what theory you claim to believe in, those are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                  Nothing is bullshit in actuality. Everything here is speculation. If you're going to call the fascia theory bullshit, I will call every other hard flaccid theory bull shit because at the end of the day, there are still more then several dozens of guys posting on here with hard flaccid that have tried physical therapy, trigger point therapy, relaxation techniques, yoga, restorative exercise, etc. And they STILL have it. Please be logical and objective and realize that; no matter what theory you claim to believe in, those are the facts.

magical penis tear diagnosed by doctor herp der derp

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                    magical penis tear diagnosed by doctor herp der derp
                    Lets use your logic:

have had hf for years derp derp derp have tried everything but i still have it derp derp. Please go on.

Comment

Lets use your logic:

have had hf for years derp derp derp have tried everything but i still have it derp derp. Please go on.

actually ive had moments of it going away since starting restorative exercise, my constipations is basically gone, i go to the toilet everyday, im bloating less and less from food, my body feels less tense and i feel stronger. you have to put in hard work so its probaly not for you as you like to speculate about magical penis tears. herp derp derp herp

Comment

actually ive had moments of it going away since starting restorative exercise, my constipations is basically gone, i go to the toilet everyday, im bloating less and less from food, my body feels less tense and i feel stronger. you have to put in hard work so its probaly not for you as you like to speculate about magical penis tears. herp derp derp herp
                        I exercise 5 times a week and do all kinds of strength exercises for my lower body (hip thrusts, single leg lunches, push ups, pull ups, core work, etc, etc.) Have been doing that for years. I do aerobic stuff as well, I eat very healthy and I stretch and foam roll as well and I don't drink or smoke. Its part of my life style and has never been a problem; I don't see it as "hard work" because I enjoy being healthy and being active and its fulfilling to me. However, it has nothing to do with my hard flaccid. You're acting like people need to entirely reconstruct their life to get over a small penis symptom; does that sound logical to you? If a man injures his knee, does he need to transform his entire life style to recover from it or does he need to address his knee problem?

But I enjoy the ad hominiem attacks since you speculate that people who have hard flaccid and think its a structural issue do not like "working hard." Please go on with more generalizations.

And what do you mean by moments of it "going away." It goes back and forth from hard flaccid to large flaccid for many people and its normal for it to "go away" temporarily. Cool, you feel stronger and less bloated and less constipiated...but that has nothing to do with hard flaccid or what you are talking about. Unless you have hard flaccid from prostatitis, then I'm sure pelvic exercises can help you out. But if you got it from jelqing or stretching, it won't do anything as many people have reported zero success from it

Comment

I exercise 5 times a week and do all kinds of strength exercises for my lower body (hip thrusts, single leg lunches, push ups, pull ups, core work, etc, etc.) Have been doing that for years. I do aerobic stuff as well, I eat very healthy and I stretch and foam roll as well and I don't drink or smoke. Its part of my life style and has never been a problem; I don't see it as "hard work" because I enjoy being healthy and being active and its fulfilling to me. However, it has nothing to do with my hard flaccid. You're acting like people need to entirely reconstruct their life to get over a small penis symptom; does that sound logical to you? If a man injures his knee, does he need to transform his entire life style to recover from it or does he need to address his knee problem?

But I enjoy the ad hominiem attacks since you speculate that people who have hard flaccid and think its a structural issue do not like "working hard." Please go on with more generalizations.

And what do you mean by moments of it "going away." It goes back and forth from hard flaccid to large flaccid for many people and its normal for it to "go away" temporarily. Cool, you feel stronger and less bloated and less constipiated...but that has nothing to do with hard flaccid or what you are talking about. Unless you have hard flaccid from prostatitis, then I'm sure pelvic exercises can help you out. But if you got it from jelqing or stretching, it won't do anything as many people have reported zero success from it

see this is what i mean, you are so uneducated about HF its scary that you are on here giving people advice and speculateing.

HF is pevlic floor dysfunction

pelvic floor dysfunction symptoms:

bloating
                          tight pelvic floor
                          constipation
                          urination frequency
                          tense muscles
                          high anxiety

all you have seen from what i just wrote is the word exercise so you start throwing all this stuff at me about the way you exercise and stuff when thats not at all what restorative exercise is like

restorative exercise is not exercise in the way you think it is. do your research on it.

i had really bad constipation to the point it was making me ill. really ill.
                          in 2014 i took a dump about 12 times in that whole year. my abdominals were too tight and i was subconciously sucking my stomach in throughout the day due to anxiety and bad habbits. most people with HF hold in there stomachs. FACT. i now take a dump every day since starting restorative exercise. my bloating is reduced after eating massively because of less tension in my abdomen.

my morning erections have improved dramatically, and there have been times where HF completely dissapears,this hasnt happend often but before restorative exercise that never happend to me once.

you are so beyond clueless on pelvic floor dysfunction because you are wrapped up in the magical penis tear theory and all the other drama school garbage.

your body and mind are so out of balance you dont even realise it because its become the norm for you.

i never bother updateing on my progress because its like talking to a brickwall

Comment

see this is what i mean, you are so uneducated about HF its scary that you are on here giving people advice and speculateing.

HF is pevlic floor dysfunction

pelvic floor dysfunction symptoms:

bloating
                            tight pelvic floor
                            constipation
                            urination frequency
                            tense muscles
                            high anxiety

all you have seen from what i just wrote is the word exercise so you start throwing all this stuff at me about the way you exercise and stuff when thats not at all what restorative exercise is like

restorative exercise is not exercise in the way you think it is. do your research on it.

i had really bad constipation to the point it was making me ill. really ill.
                            in 2014 i took a dump about 12 times in that whole year. my abdominals were too tight and i was subconciously sucking my stomach in throughout the day due to anxiety and bad habbits. most people with HF hold in there stomachs. FACT. i now take a dump every day since starting restorative exercise. my bloating is reduced after eating massively because of less tension in my abdomen.

my morning erections have improved dramatically, and there have been times where HF completely dissapears,this hasnt happend often but before restorative exercise that never happend to me once.

you are so beyond clueless on pelvic floor dysfunction because you are wrapped up in the magical penis tear theory and all the other drama school garbage.

your body and mind are so out of balance you dont even realise it because its become the norm for you.

i never bother updateing on my progress because its like talking to a brickwall
                            I stopped reading at the bold. Its you who is uneducated on HF. Very uneducated. Hard flaccid is a SYMPTOM not a disorder wtf. People have gotten hard flaccid from procepia and finstrade (hair loss pills), from hormonal issues, from prostatis, from weightlifting (pelvic floor issues) and from PE exercises. So its a symptom. Most people that got HF through jelqing do not have the symptoms you described (because I sure don't): urination problems, constiptation, bloating.

You are projecting badly and I don't have any of these issues because i got HF from a jelqing type manuver as did 80% of the people posting here. I take fine care of my health; just because you got your HF from certain health habits doesn't mean others have. You got hard flaccid from pelvic floor issues. How could jelqing cause stomach, constipation and urination issues all in one sequence? Unless the person cause a severe injury, this is not reported commonly.

Lastly, I know what restorative exercise is. Its just exercise - its proposed to "align" the pelvis and help you move functionally; if you think it helps you that's cool and keep doing it. But its simply exercise and all exercise is good at the end of the day.

Comment

I stopped reading at the bold. Its you who is uneducated on HF. Very uneducated. Hard flaccid is a SYMPTOM not a disorder wtf. People have gotten hard flaccid from procepia and finstrade (hair loss pills), from hormonal issues, from prostatis, from weightlifting (pelvic floor issues) and from PE exercises. So its a symptom. Most people that got HF through jelqing do not have the symptoms you described (because I sure don't): urination problems, constiptation, bloating.

You are projecting badly and I don't have any of these issues because i got HF from a jelqing type manuver as did 80% of the people posting here. I take fine care of my health; just because you got your HF from certain health habits doesn't mean others have. You got hard flaccid from pelvic floor issues. How could jelqing cause stomach, constipation and urination issues all in one sequence? Unless the person cause a severe injury, this is not reported commonly.

Lastly, I know what restorative exercise is. Its just exercise - its proposed to "align" the pelvis and help you move functionally; if you think it helps you that's cool and keep doing it. But its simply exercise and all exercise is good at the end of the day.
                              dude im really not gonna bother with you anymore. you are a lost cause. all the types of ways people got HF have been debunked and explained. like i said, you are uneducated on HF. you are a HF noob. im aware not everyone with HF have the same typical pelvic floor dysfunction symptoms. alot of people with HF can actually overcome it by sorting there anxiety. unfortunately for me thats not the case because i do have alot of other symtoms that are classic pelvic floor dysfunction. the only advice i can give you is you need to find out why your pelvic floor muscles are locking up. because thats all this actually is.
                              HFrecovering
                              Last edited by HFrecovering; 09-24-2015, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X