Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burning feeling

hello!
    I did some penis exercise on friday and after doing it, I had a burning sensation just behind the glans....so i stopped for the weeked and returned today (well actually yesterday) and I had this burning feeling again....I also have a feeling of pain under my glans when I'm doing the big circle stretches (it felt like a needle behind the glans) and maybe is that...I don't know
    I think it's in the urethra....is this due to PE? or is it some kind of infection? should I stop for a week or so? I don't want to damage my penis, and pain in this type of exercise is not a good thing
    also I had pain while urinating on the urethra
    I don't think I'm jelqing to hard but I did the 50*3 jelqs and 30*3 v jelqs for the first time on friday, and the other times I didn't do that many because I don't want to rush and **** up my penis
    I don't think it's some sort of infection because it only happened when I returned to exercising
    Also since I'm 18 and I can still grow a bit more, should I do the jp90's routine or some even lighter so that it won't affect natural growth?

very possible you did way too much, too soon, maybe even too strenuous.
    Take a couple weeks off, don't mess with it, and when it feels normal, or thereabouts, resume and be gentle.
    You don't want to pull it out like a weed.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

it feels alright today already....should I still rest?

Comment

Try a few more days of rest. It can't hurt.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Hmm....well thank you
          I will try again on Sunday

Comment

I agree with the others. Is not an infection, is just irritation from the exercise. I get similar effects after an intense session but they go away over night. You're young and your tissues are not fully conditioned yet. Also if you're 18, keep going!! You have plenty of time to grow many inches!! Just be safe, organized, disciplined. Stay healthy.

Comment

Rest, apply lots of heat, preferably moist heat, and massage the pelvic floor area paying attention to areas of pain, tightness, or lumpy tissue.

Comment

thank your all for your replies.
                So should I rest until Sunday or should I rest more?
                also, what do you mean with lumpy tissue? lumpy inside or outside? I have some sort of lump on the right side, but I think I've always had it

Comment

Working...
                X