Varicocele and penis enlargement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Varicocele and penis enlargement

I have some medium vericoele and I'd like to know if any penis enlargement exercise may increase it ? As I know testicles use separated vain than penis, so theoretically it should be safe but .. ? Any opinions ?
    7,6'' x 4,8'' | November 2015

It would be safe, however be careful with traction devices and pumps since they rest and put pressure in the pubic area which is where the veins run through. Stretches, jelq and most manual exercises should be ok.

Comment

Right, but still not sure if pressure may affect vericoele. Actually we don't know what causes vericoele, half of man has it in some degree and usually it's not harmful.
      I'm not gonna use any traction devices because I'm happy with my length. I just want to gain some girth but main target is stone hard erection

Comment

Absolutely not. Varicocele is almost always caused by pelvic floor congestion. PE exercises are known to increase pelvic tension. There have been many cases of hard flaccid occurring with varicocele.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoh View Post
          Absolutely not. Varicocele is almost always caused by pelvic floor congestion. PE exercises are known to increase pelvic tension. There have been many cases of hard flaccid occurring with varicocele.
          Sorry but your answer is confising for me, cuz I'm not native english speaker. So you claim that PE exercises are not advised when having some varicoele ? Any proves ?
          I never had any erection etc .. problems so I guess it's not harmful unless it's bigger.
          pierdoleto
          Last edited by pierdoleto; 11-23-2015, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pierdoleto View Post
            Sorry but your answer is confising for me, cuz I'm not native english speaker. So you claim that PE exercises are not advised when having some varicoele ? Any proves ?
            I never had any erection etc .. problems so I guess it's not harmful unless it's bigger.
            Yes, they are not advised in varicocele cases.
            I have talked with a lot of men with hard flaccid, varicocele, etc.

Comment

Yes, they are not advised in varicocele cases.
              I have talked with a lot of men with hard flaccid, varicocele, etc.
              Thanks for warning, maybe I will try when removing varicoele someday. How about just kegels also may increase it ?

btw, do you know any exercises to prevent/decrease vericoele ?

Comment

Originally posted by pierdoleto View Post
                Thanks for warning, maybe I will try when removing varicoele someday. How about just kegels also may increase it ?

btw, do you know any exercises to prevent/decrease vericoele ?
                Since kegels tighten the pelvic floor muscles, I would highly recommend you stay away from kegels as well. Most cases of varicocele are caused by musculoskeletal issues. So you want to see a great physical therapist and re-align your pelvis and pelvic muscles. There is a surgery for varicocele which works, but often times since the underlying causes (the muscular imbalances) are not resolved, the varicocele returns.

Comment

Since kegels tighten the pelvic floor muscles, I would highly recommend you stay away from kegels as well. Most cases of varicocele are caused by musculoskeletal issues. So you want to see a great physical therapist and re-align your pelvis and pelvic muscles. There is a surgery for varicocele which works, but often times since the underlying causes (the muscular imbalances) are not resolved, the varicocele returns.
                  yes, I got lower back problems, related to office work and sport injuries, but it's possible that pelvic muscle imbalances are the underlying cause. I have vericoele since many years and they do not increase a size as I see, at least not a lot.
                  Do fixing pelvic muscles may reverse vericoele or it rather only stop it growing ?
                  If I would decide some day for surgery I think it would be embloization, not very complicated and recovery time is quick.

Comment

I have a varicocele too, and never realised it could be to do with the pelvic muscles.

However this leads me to more questions: what do you mean by pelvic muscle imbalances and / or musculoskeletal?

If you cannot be bothered to answer that's fine, just point me in the right direction with a good link or two.

I'd seriously owe you one!

Last question: are the scrotal / testicular veins separate from the penile veins? Cos I'm currently very concerned that my varicocele is spreading & causing varicose veins on my penis too!

And yes embolisation is probably the best treatment going, OP.

Comment

While the theory that variocele are caused by pelvic "congestion" is not mainstream if you wish to lower pelvic tension and spasm there is much methodology for it in the pre e forum . Or you may wish to use a physio who does pelvic floor work who can also work through the core area.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        there is much methodology for it in the pre e forum.
                        What is pre e forum ? Could you provide some links ?

Comment

You are in Pegym within it are a number of forums such as the ed forum you are now in . If you press the forum button a number of options will come up including pre e foum.

The methods commonly used to combat pelvic tension ( which are discussed in many threads on this forum ) include reverse kegel , deep squat holds , yoga style stretches , various massage forms and so on.

Comment

Here is some reverse kegel stuff from the stickies therein .

Comment

Working...
                            X