Stretch marks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretch marks?

Hey guys, ive noticed what looks like horizontal stretch marks on my penis.
    They are more visible when pulling the skin back, they almost look like a couple thin ring lines.
    Ive also noticed my skin is more bunched up in that area. I think it may be a sign of growth.
    Anyways, do you guys recommend any type of cream that can help make them less visible or treat them?
    Thnx

Hi man, yes it happen to me too I notes stretch marks on my penis, I been putting this cream it call Cyclonea is a antifungal cream read the instructions before used, please let me know how do u go.

Regards,
    Leo

Comment

I get that at the base of mine too from overstretching! Keep skin moisturised, use a Vit E oil cream and some Bio-oil
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's usually a sign of growth, but excess tension on the skin can cause it as well. Cocoa butter with a light infusion of Vitamin E applied to the penis post-training should be very helpful in alleviating the marks.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X