Weak Erection after Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weak Erection after Jelqing

I'm new to jelqing and all this and I tried the JP-90 routine for beginners.
    I did the warmups, stretches and warmdowns and after only 2 DAYS, my erections have become much weaker and it "feels" like it's harder to achieve those erections.

Other than that, there is no pain or discomfort.

Does anybody know what's happening?

Note: I can still ejaculate, it's just that my erections are soft.

Hmm I have no idea... im newbie wait for some experienced guys

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

sounds like tiredness.

Leave it be for a while

Comment

Originally posted by INS View Post
          sounds like tiredness.

Leave it be for a while
          Any thoughts on how long? 1 week?
          I'm guessing I shouldn't masturbate right?

Comment

Yeah your cock is tired. Give it as much time as it takes to feel back to normal. Should be just a few days. When you resume the exercises, do a little less. Or do it every other day until you feel confident you can do it every day.

Comment

overtraining is easy to do as you are starting out. take a good amount of time to rest. you dont need a week or anything... just a few days to feel it out. then the next time you get one of those random erections with no/minimal stimulation you will probably notice that its more full/plump. its just like working out at a gym... you dont start out with burning yourself out from the very beginning and expect to see results or have motivation to keep going.

Comment

If you're just beginning your training, your jelqs should be performed in a manner where your penis feel invigorated afterwards. Exhaustion afterwards means you did too much (either in intensity, reps, or both) and/or your EQ needs work.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X