Balls are tender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls are tender

So yesterday, I was sexting a girl and it was not all exciting. Wouldn't show me the cave of wonder and just moaned like a fucking orca-whale getting bashed into a mountain and the sight of her tits got boring.

Anywhom, I got bored and laid on my cock and just rubbed it against the bed and when I made her cum i got up and went down stairs and had a beer. My balls were very tender and had a dull ache and it was quite irritating after a while it faded. Tonight, I had it with the same chick and same result (Promise me last time I'm doing it with her) I laid there and just rubbed it against the bed and didn't cum. She did. Whatever, decided it was the last time and now it's the same symptons and same nut. I checked for lumps but the wire whatever got in the way and its the back of the ballsack that's tender. I check if the lump is there but I'm not sure weather it's the epididymis or a lump, but I aint got myself a degree in ballsack checking... So anyhelp before I go down to willy checker and tell me if I gotta have a sack removed or not

P.S: Love you all <3

Also, the pain isn't severe. It's a dull ache. Also, I can grab my left nut easier than the right one. I'm not sure if that is normal.

But please do enlighten me if it is.

Comment

Bump

Comment

You have a classic case of "Blue Balls"....stop sexting like a 15 year old and get out there and find some real LIVE pu$$Y and GET YOURSELF OFF!...just sayin'....

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          You have a classic case of "Blue Balls"....stop sexting like a 15 year old and get out there and find some real LIVE pu$$Y and GET YOURSELF OFF!...just sayin'....
          What's interesting is how some consider "blue balls" to be a myth- even to this day! Those who've experienced it can verify it's real effects.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            What's interesting is how some consider "blue balls" to be a myth- even to this day! Those who've experienced it can verify it's real effects.
            AMEN, AL...AMEN!

Comment

AMEN, AL...AMEN!
              Believe me, I know that blueballs exist. But I agree might have to grab the fucker and get it into some real action. The ache or tenderness is no longer so will stop the sexting shite.

Thanks for the opinion mate.

Comment

Quite Worried

Hey guys.

The last three days or so I’ve felt this strange sensation in my testicles. I would have never called it pain or an ache, but more of an awareness that I never had before. It’s extremely hard to explain. Like I said, no pain .. I wouldn’t even call it a discomfort, just .. Weird.

It is still on and off (but more on then off). It's on my right. It’s not severe pain because if I am busy I CAN forget about it, and It oddly feels fine after I have sex (or ejaculate).

I kind of suspect a hernia, but I’ve also been reading about something that starts with a V that has to do with your veins (the name escapes me).

I have masturbated atleast once in those days where my balls would feel quite weird. It would relieve it but yesterday it did not.

I haven’t reached ‘freak out’ levels yet, but I’m starting to get a bit worried. I wish I wasn’t such a bitch when it comes to going to the doctors. Something about going to have my balls examined doesn’t sound like a whole lot of fun.

I understand you guys aren’t doctors, but I’d really like some opinions to either ease my mind or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Comment

Do you feel any kind of abnormall mass?. Something that wasnt there?. The word is varicocele by the way. If you do have varicocele ( i believe you dont ) you will feel a very soft mass on the top of the testicles ( where the veins come from). Anyways go to the doctor asap.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

My opinion; go to the doctor!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      My opinion; go to the doctor!
                      Took the words out of my mouth. This isn't something to mess around with and I wouldn't ask the internet for a diagnosis. Had the same before and it turned out to be nothing but I wouldn't take any risk at all!

Don't worry about going to the doc, they have seen a lot of shit and I don't think you will show them anything they havn't seen before
                      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hear this is the season for testicular cancer; or maybe not but nothing wrong with a good ole checkup is there?
                        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yea, it feels weird at the back of the testicle. It's found home on my right testicle, but I will be booking an appointment ASAP.

Comment

AMEN, AL...AMEN!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by BallsWTF View Post
                              Hey guys.

The last three days or so I’ve felt this strange sensation in my testicles. I would have never called it pain or an ache, but more of an awareness that I never had before. It’s extremely hard to explain. Like I said, no pain .. I wouldn’t even call it a discomfort, just .. Weird.

It is still on and off (but more on then off). It's on my right. It’s not severe pain because if I am busy I CAN forget about it, and It oddly feels fine after I have sex (or ejaculate).

I kind of suspect a hernia, but I’ve also been reading about something that starts with a V that has to do with your veins (the name escapes me).

I have masturbated atleast once in those days where my balls would feel quite weird. It would relieve it but yesterday it did not.

I haven’t reached ‘freak out’ levels yet, but I’m starting to get a bit worried. I wish I wasn’t such a bitch when it comes to going to the doctors. Something about going to have my balls examined doesn’t sound like a whole lot of fun.

I understand you guys aren’t doctors, but I’d really like some opinions to either ease my mind or point me in the right direction.

Thanks
                              I've merged your latest thread with the one you posted 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X