Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guys that have used TRETINOIN CREAM to treat discoloration can yo share how it worked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys that have used TRETINOIN CREAM to treat discoloration can yo share how it worked

i have read on pegym forums and else where that Tretinoin Cream USP 0.025%. workes like magic to treat penis discoloration.But i am not convinced because there are so few guys that are talking about it. i am confused if it works so well why are there endless posts from guys worry'ing about discoloration. i have got a bit of discoloration and it is making me want to stop PE but if this cream works i will just use it when i am done.

it would be great to hear from someone that has used tretinoin thank you. below in the link is a guy that said it worked but it would be great to hear from more guys thank you

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...oloration.html

10th time using this cream, once a day.

I can confirm the pink colour. My dick is pink. The itchiness is not that bad in my case, not yet anyway.

I'm trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. Fordyce spots & discoloration. It will take 4-8 weeks to cure fordyce according to the doctor, but she said it will not affect the colour of the skin. 1,5 week down, 3-7 weeks to go! Time will well..
    Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
    BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
    FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
    FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

Originally posted by hancock View Post
      i have read on pegym forums and else where that Tretinoin Cream USP 0.025%. workes like magic to treat penis discoloration.But i am not convinced because there are so few guys that are talking about it. i am confused if it works so well why are there endless posts from guys worry'ing about discoloration. i have got a bit of discoloration and it is making me want to stop PE but if this cream works i will just use it when i am done.

it would be great to hear from someone that has used tretinoin thank you. below in the link is a guy that said it worked but it would be great to hear from more guys thank you

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...oloration.html
      Sup hancock,

My results from using Tretinoin 2 months:
      Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
      Start 9/'16...11/'16...1/'17

NBPEL: 5.9 (15)...6.1 (15,5)...6.1 (15,5)
      BEG: 4.7 (12)...4.9 (12,5)...5.0 (12,8)
      FL: 3.54 (9)....3.54 (9)...3.54 (9)
      FG: 3.54 (9)...3.94 (10)...3.94 (10)

Goal: NBPEL 7.3 (18,5) BEG 5.5 (14)

Comment

I started using tretinoin cream 0,05 % to small Brown hemosider discoloration spot and also to my stretch marks near base. I don't believe it works. I have also 12 % glykolic acid that I plan to use at least 30 min before tretinoin to help tretinoin absorb better.

Comment

Can anyone else here who has tried retin-a chime in with their experiences?

Hopefullypersistent... those look like great results... but were they permanent when you stopped using retin-a?

I've read about some positive results from retin-a for penis discoloration here and there on different forums. A few have said it has worked very well, however a couple of those people also mentioned they used hydroquinone in conjunction with retin-a. There was also no follow up with them after stopping to see if the results lasted. One other guy said he used it for 3 months and it helped, but when he stopped using it all the discoloration came back. So I'm not sure what to think.

I'm sick and tired of looking for solutions and want something that really works. I've done acid peels before which have helped, but some discoloration still remains.

The thing with retin-a is that when its used for its intended use, the results and temporary, i.e. they last as long as you use retin-a for. With PE related discoloration I'm hoping this may be different if retin-a is able to repair the damaged skin with increased turnover, etc.

Comment

At least you don't have to worry about sunscreen when using Tretinoin down there

Comment

Working...
            X