Soy cause bad erections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soy cause bad erections?

After becoming vegan 2 weeks ago, i didnt eat soy and had very good erections, but after i did incorporate soy it seems like my erection is very bad and i lost my morning and night wood. Like today i was very aroused, and had rock hard erection, but my penis seemed smaller, like.. deflated. I've heard soy was bad for sexual health, so i was wondering what was you guys opinion on it? And no, i'M not overtraining, i just had 1 pe session in the past 3 days.

THanks in advance

Prepuce

Also missing essential vitamins, like B-12, which is not available in a vegan diet, doesn't help either. Hey thanks more meat for me!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Penile Anomalies and Injury Forum.

If you suspect that soy is the source of this problem why not stop eating it and see what happens.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Soy converts to estrogen in the body...obviously a BAD THING for MALES!

Comment

Firstly, CUSP, I am not missing ANY nutrients with my diet as i am eating a load of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds. You can get everything in plants too. Also, i forgot to tell you i still eat fish . Secondly, jockinthebox, i read everywhere that soy was very good for health, and everyone was saying so. I was about to believe all the lies told about soy, but now i know it, in my personnal experience that soy is bad for sexual health, thanks for commenting.

Prepuce

Comment

Maybe we should sticky this one too.
            Area-1255: Does Soy Really Cause Erectile Dysfunction (E.D)? (Mechanisms & Clarification)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
              Soy converts to estrogen in the body...obviously a BAD THING for MALES!
              Soy coverts to a different type of estrogen and not very effectively either. Truth is you get much more of the bad estrogen and testosterone eating meat. Soy isn't nearly as harmful as once thought, but it still gets bad PR from some outdated studies no one bothers to fact check.

It's not unhealthy to include some soy in your diet, but keep in mind it is not considered a complete protein and is deficient in healthy fats.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Normal amounts of soy will not affect your hormones.
                As CUSP mentioned, YOU ARE indeed missing a lot of nutrients by going vegan. The most important one for sexual health, FAT. There are ways to get the necessary fat from a vegan diet, but the best way is animal fat.

By eating plenty of veggies and fruits, YOU WILL NOT and let me repeat that, YOU WILL NOT be consuming all the necessary nutrients your body needs. They are not in the soil anymore. Therefore they are not there in the veggies for you anymore. YOU NEED to supplement yourself every day of your life with essential nutrients.

But specifically in your case, is FAT. If you keep the low fat van diet, not only your sexual health will be affected but your brain function too.

Comment

Jackxxx, you are indeed wrong, as i eat plenty of fats through fish ( i told you guys i still eat fish), alot of nuts, peanut butter, dark chocolate, etc. I have never and will never cut the fat in my diet as, i agree with you, good fats are essential for human health.

Comment

The effects of estrogen are cumulative. It's in almost everything we use daily, including shampoo, deodorants, even toothpaste & it leaches into many "healthy" even organic foods we consume from the packaging they are in. It's unavoidable, so any amount of estrogen you can avoid as a male is worthwhile, IMO.

Comment

The only reason i cut out dairy and meat was because the dairy was giving me alot of mucus (it does that to ALOT of people) and the meat contains so much toxins and steroids and other shit that the cons of eating it outweights the pros. If some good 100% grass fed and non toxic meat was available on the market i would buy it. Regarding dairy again, modern milk and dairy products contain so much toxins and ESTROGENS (alot more than soy btw) that its not a good idea at all to eat it. Just my 2 cents.

Prepuce

Comment

Jockinthebox, completely agree with you, thats what i'm trying to do actually.

Prepuce

Comment

Originally posted by Prepuce View Post
                          Jackxxx, you are indeed wrong, as i eat plenty of fats through fish ( i told you guys i still eat fish), alot of nuts, peanut butter, dark chocolate, etc. I have never and will never cut the fat in my diet as, i agree with you, good fats are essential for human health.
                          In that case if the changes in erection quality came after changing diet, then you have to go back and review all the foods you were eating. Clearly is most probably something that you're missing, not something that you're eating since it is known that vegan diets are not efficient for human body. It is still being scientifically debated but evidence show more and more that humans need animal sources of food in their diets.

Comment

jackxxx, i have saif that the change was only when i added soy, NOT when i switched to a vegan diet. In fact i think my erections got better from eating so much fruits and vegetables, nuts, peanut butter...

prepuce

Comment

And as i said in my past posts, i know 100% grass fed and organic beef has alot of benefits, its just that comventionnal meat is just not worth it because of all the hormones and toxins. Maybe this article would interest you The Health Benefits of Grass-Fed Beef | All Body Ecology Articles. And btw, i became vegan because i cant find REAl grass fed meat in Quebec city (Canada) and it seems like everything "organic and natural" is just another commercial lie to target regular people who want to be "healthy".

Comment

Working...
                              X