Blister recovery question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blister recovery question

Hi guys, I had a blister and I'm letting it recover, it's been 2 days. There is now a small scab over the area where the blister was, and the scab seems to have hardened. Is this a good sign?
    Will the scab dissappear eventually?
    I really hope so..

thats perfectly normal.
    Bro you've never had a blister before??? In the military doing infantry, in your feet wearing boots, climbing trees, working with pieces of wood, working with tools, hammers, axes, etc??? WTF you kids do these days???
    If you get a blister no matter where it is, blow that shit up with a needle or a piece of wire or whatever. Drain the blood or water or whatever it is and let it heal. I a couple of days its gone.

Comment

Yes, the scab will eventually go away. It is there for protection of an injured spot. I am not in favor of popping blisters on your penis. There is an increased risk of infection, being in that area. Your body can deal with it without you messing with it.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Penile Anomalies and Injuries Forum
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 02-02-2016, 04:59 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by soccer22 View Post
          Hi guys, I had a blister and I'm letting it recover, it's been 2 days. There is now a small scab over the area where the blister was, and the scab seems to have hardened. Is this a good sign?
          Will the scab dissappear eventually?
          I really hope so..
          What you're describing appears to be a mild injury. A small scab should eventually dissolve as the injury heals.

If you don't mind- where is the blister located?
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I get 'em from my phallosan on occasion. Very frustrating, and seems to be correlated to how moist the head of my penis is (like, if I use lotion to moisturize it). They heal in about a week. Hard to explain to anyone you want to engage in sex with, since it looks like a herpes blister, but they heal fine and aren't permanent or a problem.

Comment

If they are reoccurring in the same area, then one may determine more healing time is needed. Look into what you can do as preventive measures.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                What you're describing appears to be a mild injury. A small scab should eventually dissolve as the injury heals.

If you don't mind- where is the blister located?
                The blister is about an inch to the right of the pee hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                  If they are reoccurring in the same area, then one may determine more healing time is needed. Look into what you can do as preventive measures.
                  It is happening in the same spot.

Comment

It is happening in the same spot.
                    I've had several blisters on my glans, some in the same spot. I have both popped and drained them and left them to heal on their own. Obviously, when I've popped them I've been extremely careful to treat the area continuously with antiseptic cream but I haven't seen any difference in healing time whether I have popped them or not.

Recurring blisters on the same spot are easily come by if you don't give sufficient time to heal or don't pay attention to the tell tale pinching sensation that one often feels prior to a blister forming.

In my experience, they have often taken weeks if not months to fully heal...best to avoid at all costs.
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                      I've had several blisters on my glans, some in the same spot. I have both popped and drained them and left them to heal on their own. Obviously, when I've popped them I've been extremely careful to treat the area continuously with antiseptic cream but I haven't seen any difference in healing time whether I have popped them or not.

Recurring blisters on the same spot are easily come by if you don't give sufficient time to heal or don't pay attention to the tell tale pinching sensation that one often feels prior to a blister forming.

In my experience, they have often taken weeks if not months to fully heal...best to avoid at all costs.
                      I think it's because of fluid build up in my case..I'm gonna wrap like crazy the next hanging session to keep dry

Comment

The blister is about an inch to the right of the pee hole.
                        Is it on the glans?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Is it on the glans?
                          It is

Comment

It is
                            Whatever you did to cause that should be mitigated. Even more than the shaft, the glans is an area you don't want any trouble from!

Comment

Whatever you did to cause that should be mitigated. Even more than the shaft, the glans is an area you don't want any trouble from!
                              Thanks big Al.
                              The scab should disappear right?
                              I took a look today and it just looks like it's hardened alot. It's about 2mm in width.

Comment

Working...
                              X