Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to start after recovery?

Hello there,

My penis was badly injured and went firm form, after 2 weeks (maybe a bit more) it is fine now (can have %100 EQ).

My question is, should i wait more? Waiting more can make it safer about future injuries?

Extra : I think my injury was my tight grip while jelqing. Is it true that we should press sides of penis, pressing it from top and down is riskly and can do harm on veins?

Originally posted by MaestroTRTR View Post
    Hello there,

My penis was badly injured and went firm form, after 2 weeks (maybe a bit more) it is fine now (can have %100 EQ).

My question is, should i wait more? Waiting more can make it safer about future injuries?

Extra : I think my injury was my tight grip while jelqing. Is it true that we should press sides of penis, pressing it from top and down is riskly and can do harm on veins?
    If your EQ & PI's are normal then you can resume your exercises. Jelq holding the pressure along the CC's (corporous cavernosa) on the sides of the penis. You should be 40-50% erect when jelqing as a newbie to avoid injury. Pressing the top can cause bruising to the dorsal nerve / vein and should be avoided. V-jelqs may be added to work your CS (corporous Spongenosa) along the bottom of the penis without causing injury. Review the exercises & videos in the START HERE threads for specific instructions on performing the exercises correctly & safely.

Comment

Working...
    X