pain at the base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain at the base

Hello pegym, hope all's well cause that's definitely not the case with me.
    I'll get to the point...plain and simple, I guess I over worked it.
    Did not warm up and started tugging on my penis. I jelqed and stretched for a while with more force than required and now it hurts.
    I can't localize the pain but all I can tell you is that my shaft doesn't hurt and neither does my glans. I get normal erections and I can masturbate too. The pain is arising from the left side of the base of my penis. If I had to say I guess my ligaments are hurt because of said stretching.
    I'm worried.
    Advice and help would be appreciated.
    Thank you guys.
    Current- 6.2-6.5x4.5 (baseball penis)
    S.T. goal-7x5.2 Uniform girth, 5% body fat.
    L.T. goal- 8x6 and I just want her eyes to go wide and say "wow, that's big" and itch to talk about me and Junior to her girlfriends.
    I'm 21 now, I hope my dreams come true by the time I am 27.
    11th May, 2016.

It is just temporary. Might plan on a week or two of total penis inactivity (except to urinate).
    The road to success is paved with failures, and learning by experimentation does have setbacks. It is not easy to use words to express how easy or how strenuous one should be when exercising. Now you have a better idea.

You are not the only one this type of thing happens to. Meanwhile, read, study, learn, Help others !
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      It is just temporary. Might plan on a week or two of total penis inactivity (except to urinate).
      The road to success is paved with failures, and learning by experimentation does have setbacks. It is not easy to use words to express how easy or how strenuous one should be when exercising. Now you have a better idea.

You are not the only one this type of thing happens to. Meanwhile, read, study, learn, Help others !
      Alright, thank you so much.
      As far as helping others go I feel like I don't know a lot get so giving advice to people wouldn't be right on my side. " Having half information is worse than having none. "
      Isn't that the saying?
      Current- 6.2-6.5x4.5 (baseball penis)
      S.T. goal-7x5.2 Uniform girth, 5% body fat.
      L.T. goal- 8x6 and I just want her eyes to go wide and say "wow, that's big" and itch to talk about me and Junior to her girlfriends.
      I'm 21 now, I hope my dreams come true by the time I am 27.
      11th May, 2016.

Comment

Working...
      X