Answers for hard flaccid? Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers for hard flaccid? Please!

So I've had it for around 3 months now and been doing yoga when i can, taking hot bath, and stretching. Been drinking a ton of water too. I think its just my pelvic since sometimes, like with erections, it gets sore and cramped somewhat.
    Is there anything else I should be doing?
    Also I have concerns about when I shower. When I wash the head it kinda has this look where its not smegma but looks more ashy. Help on this.

What's changed since this post ?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ml#post1176734
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      Nothing really, sore pelvic happens but rarely its just the ashy looking head I just wanna know if its like the bloodflow or something thats causing it

Comment

Have you had medical assessment?
        Hf is mostly head issues you need to sort that.

Comment

Originally posted by Setzpand22 View Post
          So I've had it for around 3 months now and been doing yoga when i can, taking hot bath, and stretching. Been drinking a ton of water too. I think its just my pelvic since sometimes, like with erections, it gets sore and cramped somewhat.
          Is there anything else I should be doing?
          Also I have concerns about when I shower. When I wash the head it kinda has this look where its not smegma but looks more ashy. Help on this.
          I had hard flaccid for a month, I tried everything you can think of or read about from these forums. I would place a tennis ball on my anus while driving long distances, somehow there was a relief of some sort through that, took ginkgo biloba, l arginine - these supplements have greatly contributed towards my healing, hot wraps, hamstring stretching. Within a month I recovered from hf, but I could feel it was not 100% but my penis was getting better with time, hanging loose and soft, but at times would still feel the hard muscles but I knew I was heading towards the right direction. After one month of recovery I decided to take another month of rest, but I was still obsessed with having a bigger dick. Before PE I used to measure 6.5", within four months of exercises I was now measuring 7.3". Immediately after two months of rest I knew that my dick was ready for another challenge, I started using an extender again and light jelqing but was taking it very slowly cause what I went through was horrors. To my surprise an extender reshaped my dick to what I like and hard flaccid is a thing of the past. But I won't say my penis doesn't get hard at times, for instance when I'm in the bathroom or when it's cold, but this is normal cause whether I stand or seat or lie down I don't experience hard flaccid. Hard flaccid can be conquered, in fact the way to recovery is when it feels as if it's become worse only to realise you're actually improveming. Now two months into PE after this disaster I'm now proud to say I managed to gain 0.2" measuring 7.5", I'm on rest for two weeks now and I notice results are becoming more visible when one takes rest. I'm hoping to measure 8" in three months, you know taking it slowly then I'm through.

Comment

While taking a bath, try inserting a finger in your anus covered with soap to investigate any hard knots. Anyway that's my routine everytime I'm in the bathroom when I clean myself.

Comment

Working...
            X