Superficial Colles tear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superficial Colles tear?

Don't know if I'm saying it right but I posted about this in past. I have read about a superficial Colles tear and feel I have some symptoms. Like when I kegal flaccid,it seems to not pump any blood in penis, only a jerking motion. Does this mean I have a tear? If I kegal when erect the blood pumps in head. Also when jelqing flaccid it seems the blood doesn't get forced in head. Only if I kegal with but of an erection then I see the head filling with blood. I feel are less usually when self inflicted though and the head seems to take forever to fill with blood in erection. I really have to get aroused. Why dr would I see to correctly diagnose it I have a tear and are these symptoms normal for it to be something not so serious as a tear?

Yep...you posted about the same issue back in Nov last year...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...scia-tear.html

Unfortunately, the answers aren't going to change between then and now and if you're still concerned after all this time, don't you think you should get some reassurance from a medical professional?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
      Yep...you posted about the same issue back in Nov last year...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...scia-tear.html

Unfortunately, the answers aren't going to change between then and now and if you're still concerned after all this time, don't you think you should get some reassurance from a medical professional?
      Yes but what dr? The link I read says a dr would only tell you it's in your head and send you on your way. Who would really deal with this? And the link also says there's really nothing to do for it. Don't know but very nervous I have ruined myself and don't know if it's only an overreaction

Comment

Working...
      X