Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of penile ribs

Hi guys,

I know most of you know by now that are those penile ribs that we get when we do PE or use Penis Extenders. My question is simple: how can we get rid of them? Is this something completely IMPOSSIBLE?

I really don't like how they look. They make my penis look like a snake on the right side, and when some veins fall into the right side, it makes the right side look curved, ergo deformed.

Is there any way that, let's say, by abstinence for several months, or by applying DMSO+Castor oil, or any other thing, that might help mitigate or smooth or eliminate those penile ribs?

Did anybody see one single penile rib to go away at all?

I believe this is an important topic for all of us, even though most are happy with them. It would be great to know.

Thanks!

I've never had penile "ribs" from PE??? If you have edema (fluid build up beneath the skin from PE), usually that will dissipate within 24 hours. I've had edema occasionally, but nothing that lasts beyond one day. If you have it consistently, back off your pressure, grip, reps, etc in doing PE and take rest days to alleviate that issue.

Comment

There are tons of evidence that PE develops penile ribs in your penis. You just google it and will find it in many guys.

I have not been doing any PE since one year, and the ribs didnt go. I think these injuries are irreversible, even though some guys see it as a positive size of enlargement. But I am not looking for enlargement.

Thanks though.

Comment

WTF is penile ribs??? Ive been PE'ing since 1998 and never heard such thing, nor saw it in my cawk. Sounds like a crocodile phallus

Comment

Not sure if you can get rid of them. I don't even know why they are caused

'They could be like stretch marks on the penis or they could be thickenings of the tunica albuginea. They're part of a normal penis as well (you can find these in a normal, non pe-ed penis)

Comment

Working...
          X