X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SG setup-tension, etc. Help please.

Hi, all!

I just received my ultimate edition and I have several questions:

1)Am i supposed to set it at 1cm longer than my flaccid, fully stretched or erect?
    2)When measuring the device in order to set it, do I measure the device from the very bottom of the white ring (that touches the pubic bone) or the rods themselves? and do i measure to the very top of the device, or right at where I'd strap myself into?

3) When I compress the hex rods (either all the way down, or at the notches) are they supposed to spring back up? If i compress all the way down & strap in, I hear a click. Then, the rods decompress all the way to the top and all 3 notches are visible. This makes the hex rods really tight and hard to rotate (practically impossible. I fear I might break it so I don't force it.)

Is this wrong? I know setting the tension is by rotating the hex rods---but somehow I feel like I'm using the lowest tension because all 3 notches are visible. Do I need to compress all the way down? Or do I set the length, stretch my penis, strap in and then rotate the hex rods for more tension?

4) My flaccid, fully stretched is at 12.2 cm bone pressed. Without stretching, it's at around 8.5-8.9. With the factory rods fully extended (almost to the point where it's about to come apart) Am I supposed to add the small bars to it, even though I'm only on my first week? Without adding anything, I do feel a "leisurely" stretch (with all 3 notches visible.)

5) I tried adding the small bars to it and it felt better, BUT this goes back to question #3. All 3 notches are still visible.

6) I did a ton of research but I'm seeing two different methods. The first one is simply adjusting tension with the hex-rods. The second is using the thumb screws (the two circular ones below the hex rods.) Something about how that sets the tension. I tried this and I THINK it worked because I saw the notches disappearing into the hex rods. But then, I can't adjust the hex rods because they "lock in" after fully compressing it to strap in, in the first place...so then, what's the purpose of the hex rods?

Please advise! Thank you all.

The 1 cm above erect length recommendation is just that. The rods should pop back up because that will show the tension is being borne by the rods and not by overstretching your penis.

This page will help you with setting up the device and other details: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1187538
    SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Working...
    X