resistance hanging? is it a thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resistance hanging? is it a thing?

Hello all, I've been creeping around here for quite some time reading and learning as much as i can from this huge database of knowledge. so, I figured why not join the party, and this is my first post. I've been doing PE for about 2 years now, mostly on and off, but have spent the last 8 months being very religious with my routines. Unfortunately all my gains have been in the wrong places. I've seen excellent girth gains with stretching and jelqing but never got more that maybe 1/8 in length from it. Being that my girth is 6.5" naturally I'd prefer to not make it any fatter than it already is. I figured its time to throw my hat into the hanging ring to get everything i can from PE.
    I'm a few weeks into hanging and taking it as slow as I can to keep things from toughening up too much and so far its been feeling and looking great post hang. My big issue is with privacy. While I'd like to get a few more sets in daily I simply don't have the time to be uninterrupted.
    so far I've been using a home made hanger similar to a bib, but significantly less complex and using weights with a length of physio banding through them to hang. Works pretty good I'd have to say considering it was all free to me. Standing behind an unlocked door naked with weights dangling from my junk and being barged in on is a serious concern in my life. So I had the idea of removing the weights, and just using the looped elastic and pulling it through me legs and around my back and over my one shoulder, so far it seems to be an almost ideal BTC hang without using and physical weight. Then I lay down on the band and my weight holds it at that level of tension as long as I don't move too much. The "weight" is adjustable via the length of the band that I use before I lay on it. This way i can just lay in my bed and appear to just be relaxing.

Now, I'm still fairly new to hanging but have never seen this topic come up before. is there anyone else who has tried this before? Is there a likely hood I'm completely off base with this? I'd be interested in hearing anyone else's suggestions or concerns about this.

Using an elastic band doesn't seem like a bad idea at all. In fact some hangers come with a foot strap or leg strap that seem to be fairly similar to your idea.
    By the sounds of it, you want to make an ADS but using it manually. Many ADS use elastic bands that stretch and wrap around the body. The only difference, you're probably going to make yours more intense for shorter bursts of time. Just be aware it's harder to know your own strength than an exact weight you could hang. So play it safe, and take it easy at first. Besides that, I say go for it!

Comment

That's pretty bang on what i was getting at. 20 minutes "hang time" but without actually having to use a weight, just the resistance of the band. Alot like a n ADS but high weight for a short set. I've continued this routine by maximizing my actual privacy time doing BTC with conventional methods, then going to the elastic when I lose my privacy. So far it's feeling great and giving me a good stretch. The angle changes are causing some more skin stretch than beforebefore, which I was hoping to be done with but I can handle it for another week or so until I re adjust to this method. And yes, I can either lay on the band or use its loop as foot strap for SD stretches. I'll keep this thread updated as time goes on with this routine.

Comment

I dont see why it wouldn't work. Ill try using my Bib hanger with some bungee cords. But in reality, its the force x time that matters. So it doesn't really matter how you apply the force. But its worth a shot.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

One problem I see here is that you lose control over weight accuracy.
          The beauty of hanging is that you have 100% control over the force you are applying to your penis.
          I mean in what way does your method differ from manual stretching?
          You also don't know how much force (as in lbs) you are applying exactly when you stretch. Perhaps the one advantage your method has over stretching is that its more constant.
          But I think knowing exactly how much force you are using is important as well.

Just my 2 cents!

Edit: Another thought..
          Perhaps you can use your method comfortably, for now!
          But later on, when you try to increase the force somehow to much higher levels (like the equivalent of 10, 15 or heck even 20 lbs), it is going to be painful for your shoulder since its acting as a leverage point, being under lots of stress. I can imagine that this could get painful, especially if you do 6 sets of 20 minutes.. xD
          Heck, doing this systematically might even deform your shoulders long term, like you are deforming & lengthening your penis..
          +1'' penis length = -10'' one shoulder height xD
          ehlolol
          Last edited by ehlolol; 07-01-2016, 05:08 PM.
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
          Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
          Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
          Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

I get say using a Theraband or something similar for resistance, even making a "strop" of cord to put the foot into and push away while sitting on the bed, etc.. But where a guy is using a compression style of hanger, would this allow the wearer to go longer then the 20 min max with that hanger, where as it's not weights being used and the pressure can be let up on at anytime??
            Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
            Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
            Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I would suggest "hanging" in the direction of your erection. This involves stressing your "inner" penis, don't ignore it. If your methods gives you fatigue then I'd say it's a go. I was hanging 10-15 lbs daily for five months before an injury. I had fatigue the next day from it, inside especially.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I like this idea. Might try and work out a way to attach a resistance band to my LG hanger. Then hook my foot in to the band handle. I agree that this has disadvantages to just hanging, but my current situation doesn't allow me to hang long enough for it to be worth it. I could imagine getting a pretty solid stretch without any effort.
                STARTED: BPEL 6.1" MSEG 4.8"
                26/03/15: BPEL 6.7". MSEG 5.0"
                END GOAL: BPEL 7.75". MSEG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by gainwolf View Post
                  Hello all, I've been creeping around here for quite some time reading and learning as much as i can from this huge database of knowledge. so, I figured why not join the party, and this is my first post. I've been doing PE for about 2 years now, mostly on and off, but have spent the last 8 months being very religious with my routines. Unfortunately all my gains have been in the wrong places. I've seen excellent girth gains with stretching and jelqing but never got more that maybe 1/8 in length from it. Being that my girth is 6.5" naturally I'd prefer to not make it any fatter than it already is. I figured its time to throw my hat into the hanging ring to get everything i can from PE.
                  I'm a few weeks into hanging and taking it as slow as I can to keep things from toughening up too much and so far its been feeling and looking great post hang. My big issue is with privacy. While I'd like to get a few more sets in daily I simply don't have the time to be uninterrupted.
                  so far I've been using a home made hanger similar to a bib, but significantly less complex and using weights with a length of physio banding through them to hang. Works pretty good I'd have to say considering it was all free to me. Standing behind an unlocked door naked with weights dangling from my junk and being barged in on is a serious concern in my life. So I had the idea of removing the weights, and just using the looped elastic and pulling it through me legs and around my back and over my one shoulder, so far it seems to be an almost ideal BTC hang without using and physical weight. Then I lay down on the band and my weight holds it at that level of tension as long as I don't move too much. The "weight" is adjustable via the length of the band that I use before I lay on it. This way i can just lay in my bed and appear to just be relaxing.

Now, I'm still fairly new to hanging but have never seen this topic come up before. is there anyone else who has tried this before? Is there a likely hood I'm completely off base with this? I'd be interested in hearing anyone else's suggestions or concerns about this.
                  I'm fairly new to PE so I can't offer any advice on hanging. I am curious though how you made a homemade hanger? Money is definitely an issue for me right now so that would be so awesome to just make. Anyone know if there information on making one already on the site?
                  "All your [shaft] base are belong to us."

Comment

Use the weights. The whole idea is to get to the point of fatigue and ride it for the best gains. You will never reach that or have any control over it with some kind of bungee attachment. You have said that you have been doing your reasearch here, if you are looking to hang successful you should do some research here.

Hanging 101 - PEGym

I have been hanging for about 2 1/2 years and I will tell you, don't try to reinvent the wheel. Stick with what has been proven and documented here that actually works.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                      Use the weights. The whole idea is to get to the point of fatigue and ride it for the best gains. You will never reach that or have any control over it with some kind of bungee attachment. You have said that you have been doing your reasearch here, if you are looking to hang successful you should do some research here.

Hanging 101 - PEGym

I have been hanging for about 2 1/2 years and I will tell you, don't try to reinvent the wheel. Stick with what has been proven and documented here that actually works.
                      I wouldn't say he is trying to "reinvent the wheel", he is merely trying to make hanging work for his circumstances -- better than not PEing at all imo. In fact, we just shouldn't use the word "hanging" to avoid confusion. He is using an ADS like system, that will pull at more intense levels than something you'd wear all day.
                      Numerous hangers come with elastic straps with the intention for an alternative method to stretch eg. Footstraps (strech whilst chilling watching tv), chest harness (strech upwards) etc.

Comment

I like to reinvent the wheel... :-)

Bungee cord is a great idea. You can hit many angles at any weight. I usually SD (Straight Down) 25 lbs (barbell disc weights) with Bib Hardcore to reach fatigue then I switch to angles strength using the bungee cord.

And I go back to SD again for another 15 min with Bib Hardcore and go to LG Hanger using bungee cord to target my tunica.

01 bib hardcore a.jpg

01 bib hardcore__1467436485_50.151.4.60.jpg

03 LG Hanger__1467436583_50.151.4.60.jpg

05 LG Hanger__1467436783_50.151.4.60.jpg

06 LG Hanger__1467436811_50.151.4.60.jpg
                        tbone350
                        Last edited by tbone350; 07-02-2016, 09:03 AM.

Comment

07 LG Hanger__1467436844_50.151.4.60.jpg

This is a good threat how I am doing stretching with LG Hanger.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ng-method.html

Attn.: You will never want to do manual stretching ever again after you had done hang stretching using LG Hanger or Bib Hardcore.. Make sure you have an LCD Electronic Balance Digital Fishing Hook Hanging Scale and Microsoft Excell spreadsheet to keep track of your progress.

my 2 cents
                          tbone350
                          Last edited by tbone350; 07-02-2016, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Better hope the bungee doesn't let go!!
                            Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                            Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                            Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Tbone - that is so hardcore! You just built your own contraption like a Jedi!
                              Gobble Gobble

Comment

Working...
                              X