Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is 15lbs considered the magic weight for hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is 15lbs considered the magic weight for hanging?

So, I've been hanging a lot with my LG and really devoted and dedicated to a consistent workout at least 6 days per week. I hang no less than 1 hour per day BTC and sometimes 1 and 1/2 hours per day.

During this time I read posts on this forum and others (MOS, etc.) and found that most serious hangers say they didn't really start seeing results until 15 pounds.

Why is this..? Is it some magic number? Or, is some issue where to reach 15lbs safely you need to put in some time and therefore....time plus weight is what caused the growth?

Just wondering....I'm up to 15lbs and just finished a rest week. I am also cautious of going up too fast creating stronger ligs making further gains harder.

I'm not discouraged that I haven't seen significant length increases with hanging like I did with newbie gains.....I understand that a 0.25inch per year would be great!

I'm just interested what people think and if they found the same information.....or if I'm reading too much into it
    Dec 1, 2015
    BPEL: 6.5
    NBPEL: 6 inches
    EG: 6.25
    November 2016 (1 year of PE)
    BPEL: 7 3/4 inches
    NBPEL: 7 1/4 inches
    MEG: 6.6

Goal Short Term 24mos
    BPEL: 8
    EG: 7

Hmm, I don't recall hearing 15 lbs as the magic number. As in manual exercises, it will be different for everybody. It's a matter of finding your magic weight. Just listen to what your dick is telling you and use caution.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
    X