Fustrated at the condom sleeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fustrated at the condom sleeves

I'm using the PF currently and I was using the medium sleeve.

Now the medium sleeve is so stretched out I guess that I when I start to pump it, it gets all bunched up and sucked into the bell somewhat after a while.

I can't fit the small at all. My glands won't fit into the medium bell so I tried to put the small on the large bell which is damn there impossible. And penis can't fit into the small sleeve at all.

What do I do? This literally happened at the worst time when I'm made my PE schedule strict

And when I roll the condom it's gets all "bunched" in spots as I try to roll it

Comment

I used a velcro strip to seal off the end. Same trick is used sometimes for hanging.
      I butchered the velcro off from an old laptop adapter .

What also helps: keep the sleeve clean, and use talcum powder daily. If it gets a bit grimy, it will slip more easy.

BTW I like to have it sucked into the bell somewhat, so I can check if the pressure is still on.

Comment

Originally posted by GokuKakarot View Post
        I used a velcro strip to seal off the end. Same trick is used sometimes for hanging.
        I butchered the velcro off from an old laptop adapter .

What also helps: keep the sleeve clean, and use talcum powder daily. If it gets a bit grimy, it will slip more easy.

BTW I like to have it sucked into the bell somewhat, so I can check if the pressure is still on.
        What end?

Do you have a pic or something

Comment

Use a new medium sleeve.
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Your problems are just like the PeniMaster Pro system, the diaphrams that go over the glands chamber.
            What I like to do is put a new diaphram on, and just suck the air out of the glands chamber so that the diaphram is stretched out to the maximum and leave it overnight. It takes a few tries. Otherwise, just like your talking about, the glands will simply fall out of the diaphram because it's too small. Someone even mentioned slipping the diaphram (PMP) over a D cell and rolling it over it again and leaving it in sunlight for the day, and it works. Never tried it.
            It is so damn annoying to put a new sluice and new diaphram and for 4-5 days it keeps slipping out, I got frustrated so many times that I wanted to just throw the whole thing away and forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
              Use a new medium sleeve.
              But won't the same thing happen with the new one?

Comment

Originally posted by A Weeknd View Post
                But won't the same thing happen with the new one?
                They will stretch with use after time.

You could try using a silicone sleeve to replace the condom such as the ones sold by LG Hanger. Avoid AB Silicone if you go this route.

Comment

I'm using the PF currently and I was using the medium sleeve.

Now the medium sleeve is so stretched out I guess that I when I start to pump it, it gets all bunched up and sucked into the bell somewhat after a while.

I can't fit the small at all. My glands won't fit into the medium bell so I tried to put the small on the large bell which is damn there impossible. And penis can't fit into the small sleeve at all.

What do I do? This literally happened at the worst time when I'm made my PE schedule strict
                  I have the same exact problem. I'm too big for the small, but the medium can't hold a proper vacuum seal because my dick gets skinny as it gets stretched out. Very frustrating.
                  Starting(1-4-2016):
                  5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                  Current:
                  6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                  Goal :
                  7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by biggerjones View Post
                    I have the same exact problem. I'm too big for the small, but the medium can't hold a proper vacuum seal because my dick gets skinny as it gets stretched out. Very frustrating.
                    You can either replace the condom with a silicon sleeve or try this...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1152298

Comment

I would go with the silicone sleeve from LG hanger better material and will last A LOT LONGER! All the parts on the pf are made of the cheapest parts available. Like a kid made it. If you order one from LG he will get it to you fast. Give him a call

Comment

Originally posted by biggerjones View Post
                        With medium sleeve, it happens when I took a break from my PE regular program. A simple fix to that is to simply make you bigger. 5 minutes of bathmate before going in the sleeve fix the issue for at least a full day for me.

Comment

I've clocked a lot of hours in the PF and likewise use the Large bell combined with the medium sleeve.

I know exactly the issue you are talking about. After using for a while the sleeve will almost feel like it is moist even if you put baby powder on it every use and let it sit in baby powder when not using.

One fact of life of the PF is that you will need to buy more sleeves. I've found that I can lengthen the sleeve life if I buy 2 or 3 at a time and rotate them through.

And yes, it sucks that they cost $25 a pop, but they are simply not made to last a long time. At least with these ones I get a few months per sleeve (provided I rotate them like shoes). The ones they had in 2013/2014 would tear if you so much as pulled on it wrong...and they still cost $25 a pop!

Although I'm wearing the PF as I write this, when I was putting it on today I couldn't help but think how the PMP is miles ahead of the PF if I want a belt system and has the most comfortable extender system.

If I ever start thinking the gel with the PMP is a hassle, all I need is a bunch of baby powder on my black pants from putting on the PF to get my thanks back for the PMP!
                          Gobble Gobble

Comment

What end?

Do you have a pic or something
                            The end of the sleeve that is not attached to the bell. Just at the end, and I strap the sleeve around my dick to keep the air in. Not always, just sometimes. I seems to have some variation in flaccid girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                              You can either replace the condom with a silicon sleeve or try this...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1152298
                              Thanks Tamora.

I just ordered 4 sleeves off of ebay for $13 each. Paying $30 per sleeve at some other places seems like a joke. Hopefully this works.

I tried velcro to maintain the seal but that doesn't get it air tight.

Anyone know if you get a much better workout when the suction is in tact? I still feel like it's fairly well stretched out even without the suction.
                              Starting(1-4-2016):
                              5.7 BPEL 4.5 MEG
                              Current:
                              6.15 BPEL 4.875 MEG
                              Goal :
                              7 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X