My AndroExtender Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My AndroExtender Log

I ordered an Andropenis Extender for $99 today. It should be coming in 2 weeks time. Members who have experience using the device could give me some tips and advices.

This will be my first time using a commercial PE device. I always wanted to use a bathmate but i guess i will get my hands on an extender first. I did use a home-made sock hanger (with an adjustable metal clamp) intermittently but it gets really uncomfortable when you increase the weights.

Any advice on how to wear the device ? What i should be doing and what i shouldn't be doing ? How long should i wear the extender for ? How do i adjust the tension level ? I have read that beginners should use tension level between 600mg - 900mg. How do you do the tension level settings ?

My flaccid is around 4". How many rods should i use ? Once you put the extender on does the tension automatically start or do you have to adjust a button or something else ?

How do you increase the tension midway during use ? Once you are done how do you remove it ?

Please answer my questions.
    Sir_Laid_A_Lot
    Banned
    Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 07-19-2016, 12:42 AM.

You will have to let us know what kind of user instructions come with the purchase, maybe a product review.

I was not able to find any useful posts concerning that specific brand name.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hello Sir Laid A Lot.

By Androextender do you mean Andropenis extender? I used the Andropenis gold extender for around 8 months, clocking around 870+ hours of wear-time during that period, averaging roughly 4-5 hours a day. I gained 0.75" in length and a negilible amount of girth (0.1") which I believe came from increased EQ.

First off, the Andropenis extender is pretty good, but it's overpriced, atleast the gold version of the extender is. Secondly, their customer service is absolutely appalling, once they have your money they don't care about you. I received a tirade of abuse from their admin on their old forum which has since shut down. So don't expect much help from them.

From my personal experience, the noose-style attachment of the extender, which is not too uncommon with extenders, really didn't work well for me. I ended up purchasing a vacuum-style modification from an independent manufacturer that worked with my andropenis extender. I don't think I would've got anywhere near 870 hours without that vacuum attachment mod (VacExtender 4.1 if I remember correctly).

Things I learned is that you will only be able to follow the Andropenis instructions for the first 6-12 weeks before you physically cannot attach any more rods to lengthen the stretch, despite the instruction manual telling you to do so. From my research on the old andropenis forums this was very common. Once you get to the point where you cannot attach any more rods, remove 0.5cm and extend at that stretch until one day you can add that 0.5cm and it is a comfortable stretch.

START SLOW. One of the big mistakes you can make is at the start by thinking: "well, they've recommend I start at x length but I can barely feel anything, I'll just add another few centimetres so I can feel a stretch". This is the mistake I made and paid for it later down the road. Start at the recommended length, if you feel the stretch - great! If you don't feel the stretch, atleast take comfort in the knowledge that your penis is learning to adapt to the sensation of being stretched for a prolonged period of time, also known as conditioning, which is the foundation of reaping good gains from extending. Your penis needs to be eased into lengthening. Don't just jump into extending at 1cm over your erect length, you should only be finding yourself extending 1-2cm over your erect length 12 weeks after you started in my opinion. Remember that PE is a marathon and not a sprint, if you're patient and can accept this then you will reap the rewards.

Another more obvious note is to get as much hours in as you can, this isn't as important in the first month, as like I wrote earlier, this is when you're conditioning your penis to extending. From the second month onwards though it's a good to get atleast 4 hours of extending in every day. This is much more difficult then it sounds and is by far the most difficult part about extending. When I was extending I was fortunately a student at university so was in my room studying a lot, but even then I struggled to get in 4-5 hours of extending in every day (including breaks and warming up). I would strongly recommend not wearing the extender for more than 1 hour at a time. Maybe if you're several months in, but in the first few months you need to be wearing it for 45-60 minutes per session.

That reminds me, don't forgot to warm up before your attach the extender. I did windmills (helicopter shakes) and light stretches. Just as important, in my opinion, is applying heat when wearing the extender. I used a heatable bag of cherry seeds that I wrapped around the extender when I was wearing it.

Unfortunately the Andropenis gold extender had no way of gauging the tension it was applying to your penis. After a month I decided to place the extender upside down on some kitchen scales, push down until the scales read 600 grams and then scraped a line on the rods. I then did the same for 900 grams, 1200 grams, 1500 grams and 1800 grams.

The instruction manual should recommend how many rods you start with, at 4" flaccid length you've got a good start. The springs in the rods will apply tension depend on whether your flaccid stretched length is longer than the rods to eliminate the need for the springs to stretch. Several months into extending you want the springs to be compressed when you're wearing the extender. In the first month or two, however, do not worry about the springs not compressing. Ease into it.

You shouldn't need to increase the tension during your session. Whilst wearing the extender your penis will adapt as much as it can to the stretch and the springs will gradually decompress throughout the session, this is okay.

If the version you bought is a noose-style attachment, which is almost certainly is, all you have to do is loosen the noose and pull your penis out of the extender.

If you want to find out more about how I my journey went with the Andropenis extender then you can click the link below in my signature which directs to my progress log.

KFH
      My Extending Journey
      07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
      25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Thank you KFH for your comprehensive answer and in such detail. Yes i ordered the Andropenis Extender and i am really looking forward to it. I will have to read your post again to really grasp the concepts.
        Sir_Laid_A_Lot
        Banned
        Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 07-19-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          You will have to let us know what kind of user instructions come with the purchase, maybe a product review.

I was not able to find any useful posts concerning that specific brand name.
          It's an Andropenis Extender.

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
            Hello Sir Laid A Lot.
            Things I learned is that you will only be able to follow the Andropenis instructions for the first 6-12 weeks before you physically cannot attach any more rods to lengthen the stretch, despite the instruction manual telling you to do so. From my research on the old andropenis forums this was very common. Once you get to the point where you cannot attach any more rods, remove 0.5cm and extend at that stretch until one day you can add that 0.5cm and it is a comfortable stretch.KFH
            What's the maximum stretch the Andropenis Extender can accomodate with the extra rods available in the package ?

Comment

Sorry to kinda interrupt your thread, Since you're kinda on the same subject/question that I've been wanting to ask, I thought I would try and ask - feel free to delete my comment-. Anyway, my penis in it's flaccid state is a little over 2 inches, maybe 2.5 inches. Erect is 12cm's which is around 4.8i inches, 5 inches just when really hard. I have rods here, consisting of the sizes stated, a pair of 1 inch rods, a pair of 1cm rods, and a few 2 inch rods, and a few extra 2 inch ones, what size rods should I start with first?.

Comment

I think you will regret the noose style hanger. Very uncomfortable. But who knows.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

This is in the SizeGenetics thread but the routine should also work for other types of extenders: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post912155
                  SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                    I think you will regret the noose style hanger. Very uncomfortable. But who knows.
                    I am not sure whether it will be the noose style hanger or the comfort strap. By the looks of it i prefer the comfort strap with the memory foam. Looks ultra comfortable haha.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      Surely not more uncomfortable than hanging 5kgs (11.0231 lbs) using a sock hanger with an adjustable metal clamp.

Comment

personally I would've gone with a package from Autoextender which seems to be $20 more or so.
                        Current NBPEL 5.75 EG 5.2

Goal NBPEL 7.5 EG 5.75

Comment

My package finally arrived. Can't wait to test it out. I will post pics later.

Comment

Ok so i tried on the Andropenis extender for 2hrs 40 minutes yesterday. Took me a while to get used to the setting and how to attach it. The hole in the centre caused some high intensity pinching while wearing the extender so i covered the hole with the silicon strap and solved the issue. Had some issue with how many rods to apply and experimented with various lengths till i got a comfortable stretch without slippage.

Howerver, i don't feel a hard stretch. It's more like an ADS or like a penis sleeve that stretches your penis the whole day. More like a supplement to your manual PE exercises than the main course. My A-Stretches are intense and the stretch is hard so i guess my penis is not feeling the stretch. Do you think it will still be effective and get me gains ? Is that the way an Extender works ? By just adding stretching time over hours and hours ? After an hour or so my glans become numb and i feel some soreness. I then remove the extender, shake my penis and 5 minutes later i am good to go again.

Comment

Yesterday I managed to get in 7.5 hours of extender time including breaks in between.

Comment

Working...
                              X