Upping the weight on hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upping the weight on hanging

I've been at 1.25kg for just under 2 weeks now. It's still stretching but I don't feel that sudden force on it like I did when I first began hanging, shall I put more on now or is it too early?

Someone help? :\

Comment

What kind of hanger do you use how long do you hang what other exercise do you do etc

Comment

Please be patient for a response, Inpatient
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Please be patient for a response, Inpatient
          I think he created his name the way he did so we'd be less surprised

Now @ OP: That's a fairly low weight. When hanging it is completely at your discretion as to when to add weight. The general rule is no more than 1 set per week added and no more than 1 lb per week added. But you choose one or the other.
          Get to as many sets as you can do in a day, every day, by adding 1 set per week.
          Then add weight 1lb per week after you're at your max time.
          Have you read hanging 101? Check it out!
          Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
          When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
          Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by Swapzor View Post
            What kind of hanger do you use how long do you hang what other exercise do you do etc
            6on 1off, on days I do:
            Atleast 250 Jelq, 50 each set (slow/wet). Inbetween 4 sets of hanging where each hang set lasts 30minutes (so 2 hours a day of hanging).

It's a sock hanger using a shoe lace and disc weight (1.25kg).

When I was pumping for my first month I started from 30minutes a day to the end of the month where I achieved 2 hours in one sitting (2 hours without break). So I feel as though I've conditioned it quite a-bit which is why I think I can go up on the weight of hanging. Hope this is enough info for you, I'll be starting my PE routine in a few hours, I hope that's enough time to get a reply back

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
            I think he created his name the way he did so we'd be less surprised

Now @ OP: That's a fairly low weight. When hanging it is completely at your discretion as to when to add weight. The general rule is no more than 1 set per week added and no more than 1 lb per week added. But you choose one or the other.
            Get to as many sets as you can do in a day, every day, by adding 1 set per week.
            Then add weight 1lb per week after you're at your max time.
            Have you read hanging 101? Check it out!
            I've briefly read over it, and because I'm new to hanging I thought I'd start out low as recommended. the "you only have 1" quote is what I go by ^^

About to give it a read now
            Inpatient
            Last edited by Inpatient; 07-23-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Seeing as no one is advising against it, I'll double the weight (seeing as this is the lowest weight I currently have even combining the two) and see how I feel. I mean like I said, I've already conditioned it, from what I read 2hours pumping straight is a long time.. explains my girth gains. I'll see how it goes and post back

Comment

Originally posted by Inpatient View Post
                Seeing as no one is advising against it, I'll double the weight (seeing as this is the lowest weight I currently have even combining the two) and see how I feel. I mean like I said, I've already conditioned it, from what I read 2hours pumping straight is a long time.. explains my girth gains. I'll see how it goes and post back

I think Fred Flintstone was the first to use a sock hanger....
                Things have changed with the advance of technology. I recommend a better weight hanger device.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  I think Fred Flintstone was the first to use a sock hanger....
                  Things have changed with the advance of technology. I recommend a better weight hanger device.
                  Going to get one when I have the money

Comment

Takes $10 to make a AFB hanger if you can't afford a Bib. Saves you from destroying yourself with a captain's wrench or sock hanger.
                    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                    Sid's Diary

Comment

Well I was hoping you would tell me all about your PE journey there for the "etc". How long have you been doing PE? How much have you gained? Have you followed any routine before? All of these kinds of questions need to be known before you can give any specific advice. You could much likely up the weights yes. I also think you should get a "proper" hanger but if you cant afford it try working with what you have.

Comment

Inpatient, Sydcrosby offered advice to increase no more than 1 lb/wk but you are going to double the weight from 1.25 kg to 2.5kg. So that's an increase of 2.2 lbs today, am I right.
                        Not trying to be an ass, I've just never understood why guys come here for advice and are offered what seems to be good advice from an experienced hanger, only to go it on their own.
                        Never used a hanger myself, but to each his own.
                        Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                        Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                        4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
                          Takes $10 to make a AFB hanger if you can't afford a Bib. Saves you from destroying yourself with a captain's wrench or sock hanger.
                          I'd rather save the hassle and get a proper one, won't be using this method for long anyway tbh

but I did my 4 sets:

First set:
                          2.5kg (30minutes)

Second and third set:
                          1.25kg (30minutes)

Fourth set:
                          2.5kg (30minutes)

Followed by Jelq as a cooldown, I achieved my goal when I stretch it out fully whilst flaccid. But still .5" under when erect, I think there's some correlation to be seen for future gains

Instead of just going right into the weight I'm adding it to 1 set at a time, seems to be fine

Comment

Originally posted by domnus View Post
                            Inpatient, Sydcrosby offered advice to increase no more than 1 lb/wk but you are going to double the weight from 1.25 kg to 2.5kg. So that's an increase of 2.2 lbs today, am I right.
                            Not trying to be an ass, I've just never understood why guys come here for advice and are offered what seems to be good advice from an experienced hanger, only to go it on their own.
                            Never used a hanger myself, but to each his own.
                            Like I said, dunno if you read it this whole thread. But the lowest weights I have are 1.25kg, I can't go any lower

+1 The advise I was looking for was if it's too early to add on weight.

+2 it's a really low weight to begin with, most beginners start at 2kg from what I read
                            Inpatient
                            Last edited by Inpatient; 07-24-2016, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inpatient View Post
                              Like I said, dunno if you read it this whole thread. But the lowest weights I have are 1.25kg, I can't go any lower

+1 The advise I was looking for was if it's too early to add on weight.

+2 it's a really low weight to begin with, most beginners start at 2kg from what I read
                              I've checked out the entire thread Inpatient, and the above quote is the first I see that 1.25kg is the lowest weight you have. No worries mate an no offense intended. Upon first reading your thread, it appeared to me that you just kind of disregarded some good advice from an experienced hanger and it didn't make sense to me but again, I don't use a hanging device as I noted earlier.
                              Good luck with your routine! It looks as if you are being very cautious to start out your hanging journey which is good to see. Stay safe and happy tuggin!
                              Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                              Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                              4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Working...
                              X