Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan vs PeniMaster

Hi All

So I am thinking about buying an extender and was hoping to get some advice.

At first I was thinking about buying an X4 or sizegenteics but once I saw these two with the vacuum chambers that seemed like the obvious choice. All I ever read is the hard part of extenders is that they are hard to get everything comfortable and held, but with the vacuum chamber that problem is solved. Is that correct?

Also it seems with the vacuum there is less chance on losing circulation to the head and injuring yourself that way. Is that also correct? If this is the case it seems like you would be able to wear them continuously without removing to check on everything which seems so much easier. Is that true and safe?

For those with experience with the Phallosan and the PeniMaster which would you recommend? Which is more discreet and comfortable? Also are they good for erect girth and length gains? It seemed like the Phallosan website was only talking about flaccid gains which aren't as interesting to me.

Thanks for all the help.

Edit: Oh also I am uncircumcised so was wondering if there is a difference due to that.
    phenemol
    Last edited by phenemol; 07-23-2016, 05:19 PM. Reason: Addition

If you want to utilize an extender, the Penimaster Pro is the best. Retract foreskin and allow the chamber to hold the glans WITHOUT the foreskin in there. Your only section to monitor for swelling,is the 'banjo string'or frenulum. The learning curve (how to mount in) can be steep, but short. There are different sized parts to shuffle so as to be an optimum fit for your glans shape/size.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Is it really bulky? It seems like phallosan seems slimmer and easier to hide under clothes. Is that true?

Also what is the issue with inserting your foreskin onto the chamber? Is it dangerous or just uncomfortable?

Comment

Also what is the issue with inserting your foreskin onto the chamber? Is it dangerous or just uncomfortable?
        It will be stretched more than the shaft itself, slippage and becoming 'un-mounted' out of the chamber, and lastly will be likely caused to swell & have Edema.

You want a longer shaft or a longer foreskin ? (rhetorical question)

Thanks for the reply. Is it really bulky? It seems like phallosan seems slimmer and easier to hide under clothes. Is that true?
        no idea, not owning the phallosan.

Comment

I have both:

Phallosan:
          - Easy learning curve for getting it on
          - It will take some time figuring out how not to lose suction, so despite short learning curve expect some lost time on your efforts (getting the right condom / bell mix is key)
          - It is discreet under clothes, BUT a) after a while it will squeak for sure, b) sometimes the cheap plastic will pop off and you could have a piece drop down your pant leg, and c) I need baby powder every use which means I'd get baby powder on my clothes and can leave a mess in the sink/counter.
          - After I clocked about 700 hours I just felt like I needed something more (I did)
          - I started getting blisters around the 1,000 hour mark and now it just sits in a drawer (I'm thankful for it...just time to move on)
          - In my opinion it is a great conditioning tool and I did get some results, but it pales in comparison to the PMP. Fortunately, I never had the expectation that I'd gain a full inch within some stated timeframe (like, 1,000+ hours)
          - You WILL need new condoms and they are $25+ each. You will need to order in advance because when you rip the condom you are straight up sidelined while you wait for them to arrive from Mars

The PMP (always get both rod and belt):
          - Steeper learning curve and can be frustrating. If you keep the faith that you will learn, you will find drastically better than PF
          - PMP belt system is far more discreet under clothes than the PF (no squeak, no baby powder, more sleek, no plastic that could pop off, more versatile belt, easier to put on/off quickly in public restroom)
          - when you use rod system you will feel like "hell yeah this thing works! What was I doing with the PF?!?"
          - lower risk of blister, even if you crank up tension (if you pay attention to detail when putting together)

Cost Comparison:
          - I just looked up cost so this is fresh.
          - PF is $339 and PMP is $338, so basically the same cost.
          - with PMP you get a really nice rod system with a better belt system. If they sold these in a store side by side, I'd be surprised if anyone would ever by the PF. It would be silly.
          - I do have both, and reason I got PF first was because there are so many sites with rave reviews. Again, while it is good, the PMP wins hands down. Like, Mike Tyson verse the local grocery store clerk. Done!
          Gobble Gobble

Comment

@Dangler thanks for the info that makes sense.

@aztempe123 Thanks so much! That is exactly what I was looking for. So did you get gains with either?

Also I have an upward curve that I would like to keep. Will these end up reducing those? Is there anyway to avoid that?

Comment

aztempe123, great write up, you now have some green Rep points !

Comment

Thanks guys!
                Gobble Gobble

Comment

Guys any experience with curve change or any techniques to prevent it?

Comment

Here is my experience with a curve:

- I had a perfectly straight dick my entire life. Text book.
                    - When I first learned about PE (age 37 at the time), it was from the Good Looking Loser site. Some good info, but it says everywhere that the advantage of the Bathmate was that since it was a water pump, the pressure was self regulating, and so it is pretty much impossible to injure yourself from overpumping
                    - I then pumped like crazy and it felt great
                    - One night I was loving the higher pressure, cranked it up...and I've had a curved dick ever since! It is right at the base. Instead of pointing straight out, right at the base it points left about 30 degrees when I'm fully erect (again, the penis itself is straight...but at the base it has decided to go in the left direction).

So, I can for sure give advice on how to get a curve, but have no clue how to get rid of it! (and yes, I've stretched it the other direction in both PF and PMP (and straight in the PMP rod system) for like 1,500 hours...didn't do a damn thing for pointing back in the right direction!).

I'm now really good about safe PE forever more though!
                    Gobble Gobble

Comment

Sorry to hear about your injury. Honestly stories like that are exactly why even though I've known about PE was always a little sketched out by it.

Comment

PE is great and I really enjoy it. (hanging with the LG Hanger as I write this).

- You just need to be careful about where you get your info.
                        - If people are promising a full inch in 3 months with a special routine, take it with a grain of salt (not saying it can't happen, but it isn't a guarantee and not my experience).
                        - Go slow with each new thing you do

For example, I actually like the Bathmate again. I just now do 3min sets, for a total of 4 or 5 sets in the shower. I know that if I take it off every 3 minutes it makes me feel safe and if I feel to much pressure I take it off quick and restart my set.

Anyway, I feel pretty in tune these days and have been good about avoiding injury.
                        Gobble Gobble

Comment

Yeah makes sense it seems like the extenders have the least chance of injury from what I have read, though I'm still really new to all this.

Comment

PeniMaster is a good choice. There is a steep learning curve though. When you get new sluices and diaphrams you have to break them in, otherwise your glands will keep falling out. You will want to make sure you pump down 3/4 on the ball pump and use the other 1/4 to purge out the diaphram, otherwise you'll leave air pockets between the sluice and diaphram and end up with blisters all over your glands.
                            But I've never had a problem just pushing the glands inside the diaphram at the same time pumping the ball because it goes in much easier. The ProMaster Comfort and Care is excellent and adhesive, yet serves it's purpose.

I would save the belt system for when you need privacy, because the gains you will get from this is considerably less than the rod system. Basically when you move your body, your going to adjust the pressure on the belts, whereas the rod expander, the force is constant and your gains will be made with this.

Comment

I was thinking about using it at work. Is that advised? I tend to sit at a desk most of the day but get up to help people quite a bit as well. Is this belt usage time?

Comment

Working...
                              X