Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster Glans Sensitivity Loss

Hi Guys,

I just bought a Penimaster pro device and have been using it for 14 days. For around the first week I thought it was very comfortable, no pressure on the glans and I could wear it for hours at around 400 grams of tension. Then at around day 7 it started to get very uncomfortable and it felt like all of the stretching pressure was resting on the glans even at 400 grams. I am not sure if I changed my method of putting on the suction cup from the first week or what. But even with the suction device at full pressure, after a few minutes of wear most of the pressure felt like it was being rested coronal ridge as the latex backed right up against the glans.

I have attached a picture to better show this, first of all the sluice moves down my shaft a bit after a few minutes of wear and then it seems all of the pressure that is holding the device up is resting right where the red arrow is pointing. To me this totally negates the purpose of the suction cup and makes it basically no different than a noose type system because all of the pressure is on the glans anyhow.

In the last two days I have gotten it to hold the penis more firmly from the suction and less from the latex grabbing onto the glans by squeezing every last bit of air out of the green ball before putting it on, however this is basically full suction and I feel this is making my glans cold and loss of sensitivity.

Any experienced Penimaster devotees have anything similar to this or any solutions. From everything I have searched it seems like everyone finds this device really comfortable and have no issues.

img.jpg

Thanks,
    CF

There are 2 split Adapters, which vary the Chamber opening diameter, you can work with,
    There are 3 Sluice sizes, green, yellow, and blue
    There are 3 Diaphragm sizes, green, yellow, and blue
    You will need to work out which size combination best suits your penis/glans size.

Other variables that will enter the picture -
    The amount of the 'ProMaster Comfort and Care' lube used
    Glans size, when first mounted into the chamber, and later as it may 'swell'.
    The amount of vacuum used in pulling the glans into the chamber.
    The newness of any of the latex parts; or, how stretched they may be after time/useage.
    The amount of grams of pull being applied.

you will have to experiment to find which sizes of 'what part' work best for you. Learn what to expect as the latex parts begin to get stretched (no longer act like they did when new).

Yes, all part of the learning curve.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It looks to me like it is time to replace the diaphragm. As Dangler suggested, you will need to experiment to find the right combo of sluice/diaphragm.

You may want to google around for a few videos on putting on a new diaphragm and sluice. There are little nuances that if not done correctly will make you wonder why you can't make it work the same way as it did when you first opened up the box.
      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Working...
      X