Bathmate Virgin here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate Virgin here

Hey guys, i just ordered my first bathmate and have started some doing some stretching/jelqing hoping to stretch my dick out before i actually use the bathmate. Anyway, i wanted to ask y'all what type of underwear is best to wear when beginning the bathmate process? i workout a lot so i typically wear a lot of athletic tights every day but i'm thinking that the compression might have a negative affect on my penis getting bigger. Anyway i just wanted to see if any one else is having a similar issue to this, also if i plan to pump at night would it be best to sleep naked or in some type of light material to allow my dick to get some airflow? any recommendations y'all have would be greatly appreciated...

me & my uncomfortable crotch are signing out,
    -Until next time

Changed title from bathmats to bathmate.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Welcome to the gym! Since you are new to PE, it would be best to do a beginner's routine (eg, JP90 or similar) for at least 6 weeks prior to even thinking about adding the Bathmate to your PE. Two reasons for this:
      1) You need to condition yourself to PE before pumping for best results
      2) You do not want to miss out on newbie gains by going all out (the tissue responds better to gradually increased intensity & PE).

I know that you have ordered your BM and will anxious to start using it (I totally understand). So after a few weeks doing a jelq/stretch routine, you could slowly incorporate the BM (eg, only doing a few minutes as you learn how to use it, then gradually increase no more than 1 minute/day until you reach the initial recommended time of 15 minutes.

As far as underwear and clothing, I think you will find its not a big concern. Pumping with the BM causes a temporary increase in girth and length, but this goes away quite quickly and your penis returns to its initial size (many wear cock rings to extend this temporary engorgement). So, you may not want to wear compression shorts immediately following a pump session, but otherwise it's all good.

Good luck man....be safe and enjoy the journey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
        LMAO! I liked the original title better. Why change it?

Comment

Originally posted by NTX View Post
          LMAO! I liked the original title better. Why change it?
          I like that colour font better too!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
            Having sex on a bath mat is no different than it would be on any other surface. Nothing to worry about, OP!
            Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
            Pre PE
            BPEL: 6.75"
            MEG: 5.125"
            Current
            BPEL: 7.75"
            MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
              Having sex on a bath mat is no different than it would be on any other surface. Nothing to worry about, OP!
              Wouldn't be so sure about that...had carpet burns on my arse before after a bit of rumpy pumpy!

Comment

Wear what every underwear you find comfortable it's not going to effect how your penis ends up after pumping. Expect a lot of discolouring / spots from pumping while your unit adjusts. Take is slowly to build up your pressure.

If you get a lot of spotting and want to clear it up faster I suggest hydrocortisone cream.
                Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
                X