Free, home made, all day extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free, home made, all day extender

I am not sure if someone had already come across this but I was messing around and managed to think of a safe cheap and easy penile extender. It has helped me alot and I thought I should share how to make it

You'll need 3 things only:
    1.A flaccid warmed up penis
    2. A stretchy thin sock/cloth
    3. Tissue roll tube ( if your shaft size when erectt is larger or smaller then the tube ...cut it so it is roughly your shaft length)

That's all you need! Now for the steps in making it:
    1) tie the sock just under the head of the penis, (tight enough so you can pull at it gently without coming off ... easier when your head is thicker then the shaft but not too tight so the tip gets swollen or cold) and tie it so you have two evenly lengthed sock strips either side of the knot (longer the better )
    2) with the two strips of sock pull it out in front of you so your penis extends to its erect length and insert the sock strips into the tissue roll tube and feed through. This part is tricky since both the knot and the head of your penis have to go through the tube but pull the strips forward whilst pulling the roll towards you so that your flaccid penis is inside the tube and the head of the penis is completely outside of the tube...this will require some squirming and yanking
    3) now if youre an already thick fella the knot of the sock around your penis should be stopping your extended penis from retracting (by being caught on the top of the tissue tube) and now you have a penis extender... for you lesser thick fellas you can fold together some of the tissue tube(after it's on your shaft)so that it's a snugger fit to your shaft size and so the knot gets caught on the tissue tube so now there won't be any retraction

That's it! You can easily replace the materials and also if something goes wrong just rip the tissue roll tube for quick ease of access

So far in the space of 3 weeks I have gained 0.25inches in length and 0.5 inches in girth (dunno why girth was affected) and my flaccid length and erection quality has improved massively (I wear for 3-4 hours a day if you were wondering)

Please let me know if you guys understood my description, and if I need to clarify anything! Best of luck

A video would be appreciated. You can host a video anonymously on eroshare.com
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Did you gain that with just the extender or Did you do manuals aswell?

Comment

I did do 15-20 mins of stretching and jelqing to warm up and then I wear this....I used to do 30-40mins of jelqing to no avail but since this I started to notice some gains

Comment

Working...
        X