(Help) Phalloson vs Penimaster Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Help) Phalloson vs Penimaster Pro

Ok guys i'm sure this has been on here a time or two but I am a new user and would really like more then one persons input. These are the two devices I am considering my question is which to choose over the other and why? In ok i used a extender for a few months on and off but ultimately quit using because it was so uncomfortable and with that being said I have read both of these are basically Cadillac of the extender world. I was leaning towards the Pmp because of the versatility on the unit but they both have pros in my eyes. Pf i like that the pump is built in, its see through so you can observe your member. The pmp is same type of connection and even has belt system but also comes with the bar extender also which I like the choice but am not sure if i honestly need it if the belt system is comfortable enough. So please help a newbie out with the correct choice just honestly don't want to spend my money in the wrong place as I just returned the size genetics bf ever getting it after reading on here for a few days. Also I like the fact the Pf is fda approved lol just because it gives me a little more ease of mind knowing its for sure safe for my member.(also side note ive never used any type of vacuum system before so idk if one requires a tolerance to it over the other) edit: i should also add that i will more then likely only use the belt systems with either because my last encounter with rod systems i would walk like a idiot when wearing it and such. This is why im currently leaning towards the Pf but I can be swayed possibly.
    smitty2590
    Last edited by smitty2590; 08-20-2016, 01:58 AM.

Originally posted by smitty2590 View Post
    Ok guys i'm sure this has been on here a time or two but I am a new user and would really like more then one persons input. These are the two devices I am considering my question is which to choose over the other and why? In ok i used a extender for a few months on and off but ultimately quit using because it was so uncomfortable and with that being said I have read both of these are basically Cadillac of the extender world. I was leaning towards the Pmp because of the versatility on the unit but they both have pros in my eyes. Pf i like that the pump is built in, its see through so you can observe your member. The pmp is same type of connection and even has belt system but also comes with the bar extender also which I like the choice but am not sure if i honestly need it if the belt system is comfortable enough. So please help a newbie out with the correct choice just honestly don't want to spend my money in the wrong place as I just returned the size genetics bf ever getting it after reading on here for a few days. Also I like the fact the Pf is fda approved lol just because it gives me a little more ease of mind knowing its for sure safe for my member.(also side note ive never used any type of vacuum system before so idk if one requires a tolerance to it over the other) edit: i should also add that i will more then likely only use the belt systems with either because my last encounter with rod systems i would walk like a idiot when wearing it and such. This is why im currently leaning towards the Pf but I can be swayed possibly.

i thought you already made the decision yesterday and wanted to buy PMP?

Comment

i did alot of research and every person who has both PF and PMP has recommended PMP fr comfort,build,quality,ease of use and results
      some people mentioned that PE is more like an anti turtling device for them and they didnt gain anything with it and noone said the same about PMP
      anyone who has used both has said PMP is by far a better device

about buying new latex parts for PMP and condoms sleeves for PF in the future can be replaced by party balloons which is also made of latex and very comfortable and super cheap! and is available in supermarket or ebay

i read on PMP website that this device can also be used for longer hours continuously once your penis is conditioned, it can also be used at night during sleep once you get accustomed to wearing it 8 hrs a day

you will need to buy a hose seperately when ordering the PMP but you get 15% discount which is around 40 euros to spend on parts as a discount if you buy through pegym link. The hose is small and is very easy to carry around from what i have heard

with PMP you will need to carry around the small hose and cream and with PF you will have to carry around the powder

Also sizegenetics is nooze type extender it doesnt create any vacuum. while PMP creates vacuum around your glans, two totally different devices thats why PMP is alot more comfortable even when you use rod extender compared to sizegenetics extender.
      jayjefferson33
      Last edited by jayjefferson33; 08-20-2016, 06:35 AM.

Comment

just watch this video man and you will know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHX3m2vzffA

Comment

and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spZc6XeAgXc - PMP
          ( small hose can be used instead of ball to pump just so you know )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPAK97HUHMs - PF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay61ApV212c
          jayjefferson33
          Last edited by jayjefferson33; 08-20-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOC1u0gyZDU - unboxing and review

Comment

Jayjefferson I had thought I made up my mind also but I read forum after fours lst night I actually came across a few comparing the two that was opposite opinions of what me and you have recently been told. They were people who started with pmp and switched over to pf and praised the pf over the pmp. My thing at this point I've used a bar extender and it's not how you stay that I don't like it's how I walk lol. Get a cup out your pantry press it over you shave and onto your pelvic floor then try and walk around normal. It's not possible so therefore I'm basically saying I want to try but a belt system and if we are just comparing belts the pmp has nothing to show what tension you are pulling and no padded Cushing ring for pulling in side directions. Also another big thing I'm looking at which may sound dumb but I like how I can see my dick with the pf because when I used regular extended dick would loose circulation and go numb and turn colors which made me remove well I can see what's going on with the pf but not with the pmp. Also I have read they both can still make your head turn purple if you don't have the correct vaccum so these are the things that are really making me question which is a better fit for me. Like you had stated in other post I want somethjng versatile that I can wear easily, remove and put on easily, and comfortable. So before I pull the trigger on one bs the other I was just trying to get more then 2 people's opinions as that is all I've been able to get comment on my post. At this point I'm not in a extreme rush I'm still doing the Jp90 I just want to someone to legit talk to me that's used them both for a bit with knowing all of my concerns and experiences and which would suit me better

Comment

Jayjefferson I had thought I made up my mind also but I read forum after fours lst night I actually came across a few comparing the two that was opposite opinions of what me and you have recently been told. They were people who started with pmp and switched over to pf and praised the pf over the pmp. My thing at this point I've used a bar extender and it's not how you stay that I don't like it's how I walk lol. Get a cup out your pantry press it over you shave and onto your pelvic floor then try and walk around normal. It's not possible so therefore I'm basically saying I want to try but a belt system and if we are just comparing belts the pmp has nothing to show what tension you are pulling and no padded Cushing ring for pulling in side directions. Also another big thing I'm looking at which may sound dumb but I like how I can see my dick with the pf because when I used regular extended dick would loose circulation and go numb and turn colors which made me remove well I can see what's going on with the pf but not with the pmp. Also I have read they both can still make your head turn purple if you don't have the correct vaccum so these are the things that are really making me question which is a better fit for me. Like you had stated in other post I want somethjng versatile that I can wear easily, remove and put on easily, and comfortable. So before I pull the trigger on one bs the other I was just trying to get more then 2 people's opinions as that is all I've been able to get comment on my post. At this point I'm not in a extreme rush I'm still doing the Jp90 I just want to someone to legit talk to me that's used them both for a bit with knowing all of my concerns and experiences and which would suit me better

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...aster-pro.html

please read that post

also from what i heard that rod extenders should get you faster gains compared to PF and with PF you will have to wear it longer hours to see similar gains.

With PF you will need to wear atleast 8-10 hours a day
                PMP its around 5-6 hours

both as stated on their websites respectively

Comment

Smitty - you mentioned that the PMP has "no padded Cushing ring for pulling in side directions".

This is because the PMP doesn't need it. The PF attaches by putting your penis through a ring, and then you pull it to the side with the attachment bell. Now, the base of your penis for your whole session is bent up against the cushion ring. This can lead to "ring burn." Look it up.

The PMP doesn't have a cushion ring because it doesn't need it. Not having to deal with a cushion ring at all is almost by definition more comfortable.
                  Gobble Gobble

Comment

Ok aztwmpe123 you have given me a lot of good advice I've just been trying to make sure. I'm sure I'll end up going with the pmp still waiting on SG refund anyways

Comment

https://www.ahcafr.com/phallosan-forte-reviews/ - PF review

https://www.ahcafr.com/penimaster-review/ - PMP review

This review looks good and clearly states that you will have to wear PF alot more hours than PMP to get similar gains and how PMP is better than PF

Comment

Ok I guess I will just put the pf out of my mind and get the pmp soon now for the other question is what all spare parts should I order when buying the pmp to keep from having a month long gap while waiting on parts to arrive? Also is there a alternative everyone suggest over their lube because I think it would be rediculious to keep buying lube from there if I can get it local same as other parts.

Comment

1. you would need the hose

2. you will have to wait and see which sized diaphragm and sluice fits you better , once you know that then only you could order the spare latex parts unfortunately.

3. I am sure there are an alternatives to cream, i think other experienced members can tell more about it

Comment

Ok I guess I will just put the pf out of my mind and get the pmp soon now for the other question is what all spare parts should I order when buying the pmp to keep from having a month long gap while waiting on parts to arrive? Also is there a alternative everyone suggest over their lube because I think it would be rediculious to keep buying lube from there if I can get it local same as other parts.
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/groups/...ubricants.html

Comment

Ok one more thing I can't help but notice after reading all the forums is the difficulty attaching the pmp everyone comments on. Honestly i dont care about the time frame j have to wear it I don't need to get my gains overnight I'm ok with my current size I just would like to add between 1.5-2" in length no girth needed at all. So my question to az if I'm planning on a belt system mainly does the pmp actually give better gains then the pf also is that another reason it's so highly recommended? Or is it because the quality and options you get for the price? I feel like I'm beating a dead horse with the questions but it's just shit that I keep wondering because I have read multiple times the pf is easier to get on but is it because the auction on the pmp is that much greater or more parts to make it more complicated etc? Also don't think i don't value yalls opinions because I truly do I'm not trying to second guess you just making sure I ask everything I can nc I really won't order it until next week when I get my money refunded from SG anyways. So I have to much time in my hands to keep reading up lol

Comment

Working...
                              X