Bathmate vs penomet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate vs penomet

Has anyone used both and is there a difference, I'm about to upgrade from the Hercules, to the x series but was wondering if the penomet was in any way better, or is it just expensive for no reason.

I am using bathmate and seeing good improvement but don't know about Penomet. There are less reviews on net about penomet, so afraid to switched to that.

Comment

Like savvyman said, there are definitely less reviews of the Penomet versus the Bathmate....one thing i noticed about the penomet is that there are many parts, like green/red/etc.. "sleeves" that cause different pressures or something? Idk, but i dont like it. Makes it more complicated and dynamic, the BM is much simpler IMO.

Also, the extreme series is definitly more precise and i believe adds more pressure.... BTW, if u read the BM x30, it causes 0.55 Bars of pressure... 1 full BAR of pressure is equal to 14.5 pounds of pressure per square inch. So the BM without the hand pump does about 8lbs of pressure per inch on ur penis. Thats a lot.
      2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
      1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
      1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
      1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Working...
      X