Penimaster Pro - suction cap causing a lot of edema/redness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penimaster Pro - suction cap causing a lot of edema/redness

Hey guys just wondering if anyone else has issues with the suction generated by the Penimaster Pro suction cap casing redness and swelling after just an hours use, and it can be quite painful at the moment you remove it?

Wanted to know if there's any solutions?

I use a vacuum cap and can only suggest that 3m micro pore tape is your friend. Wrap your entire glans. Try shift as much tension/ pull onto your shaft, I found the Bathmate works wonders for this as it swells my shaft giving my setup a lot more surface area to grab/ tighter fit.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
      I use a vacuum cap and can only suggest that 3m micro pore tape is your friend. Wrap your entire glans. Try shift as much tension/ pull onto your shaft, I found the Bathmate works wonders for this as it swells my shaft giving my setup a lot more surface area to grab/ tighter fit.
      Hey man can you describe how you apply the tape exactly? I'm struggling to picture it. Also doesn't the adhesive on the micropore hurt when you remove it from the sensitive glans tissue?

I'm also wondering if I'm not getting enough of my glans into the cap as when I remove it there's a pressure ridge on the glans about 2/3rds down.

Comment

Working...
      X