Phallosan Forte - hands down people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte - hands down people!

So Guys, hands down is the Phallosan Forte worth its price and time?

Ive read really different reports about it some say its working really good as you can wear it all day and and some say even after 1000 hours they have no gains at all what was or is your result and experience with this device im thinking of buying it to combine it with my bathmate.

And why do the results with an extender like Sizegenetics seem to be better or people are reporting more results with extender like those. Aren't both of them working the same way - stretching your penis?

Thanks

The advantages of the PF are it's comfort, wearability (fairly easily disguised under loose clothing), and the proven success of the device by scientists, along with it's relative safety against injury. The PF is a longer-term solution for guys willing to invest extensive time under tension; a cornerstone of PE to increase size (length especially) and cement gains.

Having said that, I believe the PF works best for guys (like me) who are relatively easy gainers. Genetics, thickness of our tunica and fascia vary widely amongst guys. My penis is more "malleable", plus I was born a natural "shower" with a larger flaccid penis exposed, due to my inner penis being more relaxed. <<<That's genetics, but it's also an advantage in PE for "showers" because there's more flaccid penis to work with, both manually & with devices. The pulling force is more widely distributed using extenders on a "shower's" penis, so cellular deformation happens over a larger area, causing faster gains. I'm uncertain if an extender like size-genetics would have the same or similar results, because I've only worn a PF; however, my opinion is the longer wearability of the PF offers some advantage over tuggers & rod extenders because of the extended time under tension (albeit lower tension) of the PF (for me).

So essentially, for "showers" a PF is probably worth the additional cost. But for "growers"(80+% of guys) the higher level of tension over a shorter timeframe of a rod or tugger extender might prove to be an advantage to break through a tougher tunica & fascia than most "shower" guys have. This is just my opinion...your comments both PRO & CON are encouraged!

Comment

Hey movezzz, I thought I'd reply since im in exactly the same boat. I have a bathmate x30 and I've already ordered the phallosan, mostly due to the reports of it being much more comfortable to wear.

There is this thread where someone does an analysis from forum users gains with the phallosan and other combined routines. I think the consensus was the best gains were 10-12 hours a day use, and combining with a daily water pump routine had a synergistic effect with gains received.

Comment

Originally posted by averagecage View Post
        There is this thread where someone does an analysis from forum users gains with the phallosan and other combined routines. I think the consensus was the best gains were 10-12 hours a day use, and combining with a daily water pump routine had a synergistic effect with gains received.
        The analysis you're referring to was done by DataWonk, a PE Gym member last year. He studied our list of greatest gainers who used the PF and deducted that the optimum time to wear a PF was 11.25 hours daily. The gains improved exponentially by augmenting the PF with an additional pump routine daily. The resulting gains over time were increased by a significant amount (I believe 1.25%) as I recall. His info is buried in the PF Rep's help thread, I believe, or you might be able to find it by searching DataWonk's posts or profile.

Comment

Really interesting theory jockinthebox! Makes totally sense to me but i don't know if as you said genetics, tunica smoothness etc also play a role.

Yeah i think if i combine both devices results can be awesome.
          Ill use an extender as you said for like 8-10 hours a day and pump 3 x 5 minutes and jelq 50 times in-between. So in total 15 minutes pump and 150 jelqs.

Comment

Thats almost exactly what my routine will hopefully be - 10-12 hours wearing the phallosan, with a 3x5 pump with alternating jelqs in between.

I'll post my results in ~3 or 4 months time, I will keep an eye out for your results too. Will be interesting to see if we gain at all, at similar rates.

Anyway good luck, hope you get some gains.

Comment

You guys should "friend UP"...both joined this month, both have 2 posts, maybe even similar sizes, starting out...! Like swimming, there's safety in numbers and more FUN TOO!

Comment

Haha Thats funny maybe we should start a competition with our routine and see who will gain until the end of the year

I will buy the phallosan and combine it as I said and will see what results I'll get until the end of the year.

Other people with phallosan experience here? I'm currently at 6 inch length but have to measure up again before I start.

Comment

Originally posted by movezzz View Post
                  Haha Thats funny maybe we should start a competition with our routine and see who will gain until the end of the year

I will buy the phallosan and combine it as I said and will see what results I'll get until the end of the year.

Other people with phallosan experience here? I'm currently at 6 inch length but have to measure up again before I start.
                  Yes and I'll join the pool group too! I'm only about 6.5x5.5 hoping to get to 7x6 sometime next year. I've got around 220 PF hours here in my 3rd week. I'm ordering a Bathmate to start pumping next week. Jock is right, it will be fun to compare results as we go!
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by getinbig View Post
                    Yes and I'll join the pool group too! I'm only about 6.5x5.5 hoping to get to 7x6 sometime next year. I've got around 220 PF hours here in my 3rd week. I'm ordering a Bathmate to start pumping next week. Jock is right, it will be fun to compare results as we go!
                    Nice, so how is your experience so far? Is it comfortable to use, do you sleep with it, any changes so far? Tell me

Comment

You boys have fun...just don't grow your Dongs so big you drown in the deep end of the pool!

Comment

Originally posted by movezzz View Post
                        Nice, so how is your experience so far? Is it comfortable to use, do you sleep with it, any changes so far? Tell me
                        Hey movezzz! I'm feeling very happy with my PF experience. I'm wearing my unit every night, typically for 6 comfortable hours. Last night got a late start and only logged 3.5 hours, but wore it very comfortably this morning and afternoon for over 8 hours straight with tension at upper green.
                        My plan is to try to wear it 10-12 hours each day and combine it with my clamping and pumping work. Should be fun seeing those gains!
                        My wife says I'm already bigger!
                        Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                        Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                        Goal 8x6
                        Getinbig's progress log
                        Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I put in about 750 hours over 5 months with the PF with no measurable results. Most of it was while sleeping, which is no problem as long as you lay on your back, or the side the bell is not on. You need to be mindful of the tension when laying/sitting down, as it naturally goes slack and it's pointless with no tension (I wasted a lot of hours before realizing this).

Mostly comfortable to wear, but if you're longer the bell sits right around your hip bone, which cuts down on under-clothing stealth. I also had to wrap something soft around the foam ring that loops around the base of your shaft since it was pinching the skin, even rubbing it raw a couple times.

After a few months of hanging with a modified PF, I think it just didn't provide enough tension when used as intended.
                          06: 7.5 x 5.5
                          09: 7.8 x 5.5
                          12: 8.0 x 5.6
                          08: 8.4 x 5.6
                          12: 8.5 x 5.6

Log

Comment

upsize-me do you think the fact you are wearing at night has anything to do with your lack of gains? I always thought that during sleep is when the body did most of its healing/repairing, e.g. if you are trying to build muscle people will tell you that you must get enough sleep.

If you are training during sleep, and then relying on healing/recovery during the day, I wonder if that is why the gains have been non-existent?

The guy that did the stat analysis of PF gains had a couple of people using it for 20+ hours that had almost no gains whatsoever. It stands to reason to log those kinds of hours they also wear it throughout the night.

Comment

Hi guys, I also bought a bathmate and just arrived last Wednesday but I haven't tried it yet. any tips you can share before I start wearing it, what do you it the best hours that I'm going to wear it. Shall I wear It for the whole 3 moths straight?

Comment

Working...
                              X