Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have any experience with stealth innerwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have any experience with stealth innerwear?

Interested in this product. Looking for any advice on if it actually works.

I have had mine for about a week. Bought the coil as well. It took me several tries to get the device on my properly. Not easy, however I do like how it keeps the penis extended following PE or my Bathmate. Have used the coil 3 times and it really provides an amazing stretch. I do wish I would have ordered a smaller size for my flaccid length. I must have pressed to far in to the fat pad when measuring.

Comment

I just got mine last night and wore it several hours at home. I really liked the sensation of remaining extended and flopping around in my boxers. An entirely different sensation from the usual, which is me shrinking down to a nub and not even being aware of my penis. Couple of things: I really had to torque and stretch myself to get it on, and I was maybe too rough with my glans, which is a little sensitive this morning. Also, I couldn't tell if it was the overly aggressive way I got the thing on or if the fabric was irritating my skin. I took it off and (hand) washed it, like I usually do with all new clothing before wearing. It hasn't yet fully dried hanging over night, but I'll put it back on when it does.

Comment

Okay, the jury is in. I love this thing. For the first time in my life, today, as I got dressed to leave the house, I had to make a decision on "dressing" my penis. I dress left! I had to choose, and I stuck that bad boy down my left trouser leg. I just stopped in my favorite pizza joint for lunch and caught my reflection in the plate glass window. For the first time in my life (drum roll ...), I HAVE A CASUAL BULGE! Fantastic.

Comment

i can even wear it doing yoga and lifting which is amazing because i would wear my phalosan forte for 11 hour then go to the gym and my flaccid would shrink so much

Comment

I don't think anyone has reported gains though thats the thing. you would assume keeping your dick in a stretched state with the coil must initiate gains.
            Current NBPEL 5.75 EG 5.2

Goal NBPEL 7.5 EG 5.75

Comment

i really dont think this has nearly enough tension to cause gain what so ever but i do believe it is one of the best products to make gains happen quicker in combination with traditional devices or hand work

Comment

I don't have the coil, gentlemen, but I completely agree that this thing is not designed for growth. I'm using it to keep my flaccid penis from retracting into my abdominal cavity. Haven't had it long enough to see if effects on flaccidity can be maintained unsupported.

Comment

I really like it. I wear the coil (had to order smaller size) for a few hours a few days a week. I have noticed that my bpfl (stretched) has made some nice gains. I attribute part of that to the coil. If I put it on wrong, sometimes it can pinch the skin, though.

Comment

I'm actually really interested in this as I can't wear my phallosan much this month going back on some construction jobs that it won't be possible this could be used easily to go along with my Manuel stretching routine. What's the difficulty level of getting this in and off and how is it to take a piss with it on?

Comment

May I ask what the name of the tape some people use to keep their penis in an extended state? I think its along the lines of ADS or something but I can't seem to remember. How's that as a stealth PE-wear?
                      Began 04/28/16
                      01/08/16:
                      BPEL: 5.5 Inches +0.5 Inches @ 6 Inches
                      MSEG: 4.5 Inches +0.5 Inches @ 5 Inches

Restart 14/02/18:
                      BPEL: ~15cm
                      MSEG: ~12.5cm

Goal 6.5 BPEL x 5.5 MEG
                      Final Goal: 7NBPEL x 5.5MEG

Comment

Steep learning curve putting the thing on -- you'd get the hang of it quick. Put all three fingers (thumb & first 2) through the opening then roll or scrunch up the sleeve, spreading your fingers, & pushing your glans through & toward those 3 open fingers. Sometimes, I need the other hand to literally pincher grip my glans and pull it through. Peeing is no problem at all. The silicon ring keeps the garment well behind the glans. I've never gotten mine wet. For me, the silicone ring is a little bit tight and actually constricts my urethra a bit. Rather than feeling like a garden hose, peeing feels a little like draining a water balloon with it on. Don't flop back into your pants before making sure you've drained the lizard.

Comment

Hey Guys thanks for all the info provided. Im looking into purchasing this for my post hanging mon-fri and my weekwnd when i dont hang to keep my flaccid at max and help to heal in extended state. You have definetly answered some of my questions; however, i still have other questions

1. Should i order a few milileters less or disregard the 1/2 bone press as i see some have said its a bit much.

2. How does the coil work and is it bulky to where its noticble through pants?

Comment

3. Are any of you whom have used and are giving good reviews uncut?

Comment

Working...
                            X