Bathmate question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate question

So ive had my bathmate for 2 weeks tomorrow and do it 15 minutes in the morning followed by light jelqing. My measurements are 7" by 5. Before i put it on i get fully errect but the measurement chart says im 5.5....how can this be?
    So I have been at for a while and need to post results since I started.

Flacid November 11. 3.75 March 13. 6"
    NBPEL Nov 11. 5.5" March 13 6.5"
    BPEL Nov 11. 6 March 13 7.2"
    EG Nov 11 4.5 March 13 5.1"

I guess your losing blood. Wanna hear something funny? I'm 5.5 nbel, and when I go into the bathmate completely flaccid I can hit 6.75 inches now. It just keeps increasing too. Odd.

You could not have it fully pumped. Also the comfort pad adds about 1/4 less. You could be using it wrong completely. I get in it, I pump a few times in about 30 seconds, than I notice the suction gets better. Than every few minutes when I can feel the pump and penis sort of getting used to the pressure, I pump again, and keep pumping every few minutes after that. When you are at full pump you will feel it, because you will not be able to pump anymore, it will almost be flush. The pressure will be pretty intense too.
    dairo
    Last edited by dairo; 09-22-2016, 10:39 AM.
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Thanks Dairo! It feels like its pumped all the way....i can feel a lot of pressure! So should i pump till i can get it to 7"? Just dont want an injury!

Comment

I dunno, if you feel comfortable. You've been at it two weeks, and have being doing pe for a while, don't see why it would hurt. Try and go max pump for a few seconds and see what it looks it. As long as your feeling pressure I don't see why it's not working, regardless if you can hit your max erection length in the bm.

What's happening to me is a complete anomaly from what I've read.
        dairo
        Last edited by dairo; 09-22-2016, 11:37 AM.
        "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Are you going by the size on the gauge when it's pressed firm against your pubic bone?
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
            Are you going by the size on the gauge when it's pressed firm against your pubic bone?
            Yes Walter

Comment

Originally posted by hunghigh View Post
              Yes Walter
              That's strange. Is your penis going crooked in the device? What model pump do you have?
              PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I have the x30...i did use a ruler and 5.5 on mine is 7".....if i pumped where it says 7 id turn the skin of my rod inside out lol. I can feel the ligs pulling at 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by hunghigh View Post
                  I have the x30...i did use a ruler and 5.5 on mine is 7".....if i pumped where it says 7 id turn the skin of my rod inside out lol. I can feel the ligs pulling at 5.5
                  I'm having a similar experience. I have an x30 and I'm a grower not a shower.
                  I went in flaccid and pumped a couple of times. I am about 6.5 BPEL but only got to about 4.5??? If I measure, 4.5 is about 6+.
                  I've only used it once but must be doing something wrong. Had trouble losing water, air in the cylinder and always losing suction. Also afraid of an injury...
                  Any advice?
                  Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                  Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                  Goal 8x6
                  Getinbig's progress log
                  Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Try to use it in and actual bath, not the shower, it's better. Ok, listen.

I have a 2 year old x30 as well. Fill it up completely with water, make sure the tip at the top that locks and unlocks is in the center when you pump, right after you do the first pump, lock it to the left or right, I always do mine to the left. Wait for a minute or so, move the tip to the center again and pump, than lock it again. I always hold the bathmate pushed towards inwards at all times, I find this help my ball suckage a ton, and I always go into the bathmate with it as far towards my stomach as I can, as in my penis is literally at the bottom of the bathmate. I also try and grab my sack and pull it out constantly, so it doesn't get sucked up. I am skinny, so I don't know if bigger guys have these problems. Now every minute or 2, unlock the tip again to the center, and pump again, holding pressure straight down on it. You will get to a point where you will not be able to pump anymore, the pump is at max, and the pump itself is flush and will not give you any room to pump anymore.

I notice I get much better expansion going in before I do my regular pe, I also never stretch with the bathmate, because if I let go of it, my testicles get sucked up. I always go in flaccid too.

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
                      Try to use it in and actual bath, not the shower, it's better. Ok, listen.

I have a 2 year old x30 as well. Fill it up completely with water, make sure the tip at the top that locks and unlocks is in the center when you pump, right after you do the first pump, lock it to the left or right, I always do mine to the left. Wait for a minute or so, move the tip to the center again and pump, than lock it again. I always hold the bathmate pushed towards inwards at all times, I find this help my ball suckage a ton, and I always go into the bathmate with it as far towards my stomach as I can, as in my penis is literally at the bottom of the bathmate. I also try and grab my sack and pull it out constantly, so it doesn't get sucked up. I am skinny, so I don't know if bigger guys have these problems. Now every minute or 2, unlock the tip again to the center, and pump again, holding pressure straight down on it. You will get to a point where you will not be able to pump anymore, the pump is at max, and the pump itself is flush and will not give you any room to pump anymore.

I notice I get much better expansion going in before I do my regular pe, I also never stretch with the bathmate, because if I let go of it, my testicles get sucked up. I always go in flaccid too.
                      Hey dairo! First I like your Helen Keller quote.
                      Thanks for your advice. I will try hard to do what you're doing. My first try in the shower kept losing suction so I then tried in the bathtub. A little better. Are you able to use your bathmate in the shower. I'm hoping I can learn to do that. Your advice about switching the pip each time makes sense. I hope I can enter without losing water with the bathmate up towards my stomach.
                      Thanks for your help.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

I actually don't take showers, only when I get a haircut I'm forced too. Bath time is my favorite time of the day, to relax and think about things. I don't know why more people don't take baths, but I am a bath only kind of dude.

Also, when your in the bath, make sure the bathtub is full, and submerge the bathmate completely under water, than make your first pump under the water, that way you know it's completely full of water.

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
                          I actually don't take showers, only when I get a haircut I'm forced too. Bath time is my favorite time of the day, to relax and think about things. I don't know why more people don't take baths, but I am a bath only kind of dude.

Also, when your in the bath, make sure the bathtub is full, and submerge the bathmate completely under water, than make your first pump under the water, that way you know it's completely full of water.
                          Ok. I will have to become a bath guy. Hopefully it will work for me as well.
                          Thanks again for your advice!
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Working...
                          X