BathMate Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BathMate Curious

Hi I'm new to the board and interested mainly in pumping (Bathmate) for long term gains. I've done about as much research as I can from the various sites and would like to get some feedback from those with experience.

Very curious about how long/much gain is generally required before the results are retained (ie pump daily for a year and it will maintain without future use).

Would love to hear from others as I'm looking for ideas of routines, time frames, gain goals etc, all while keeping things healthy.

I'm 6'3" large in stature and pretty well off with 8.5" length and 5-6" girth. No real set goals, just want to see/hear if it works and to improve etc.

Not very interested in hanging or jelqing as both seem they would mechanically do the same thing just with less control and consistency.

Let me know what your experience and results have been and any suggestions!

Yup, it definitely works. I bought a Bathmate Hydromax X40 back around February and have been using it fairly regularly since then. I don't have a specific routine, I would say I use it more days than not, with 1 to 3 days rest in any given week. I gained about 3/4" length and maybe 1/4" girth (over 1/2" after pumping) so far. I can't testify as to how permanent the results are, because I haven't stopped using it for an extended period of time. It's nice, you definitely get an instant gain in girth every time you pump, starting with your first time. Some of that added girth will stay with you in you erections for up to 24 hours or maybe longer. If I go several days without pumping I will lose that extra girth but maintain the length I have gained to date. Recently when hooking up with a new chick and she said "fuck me" so I took her to pound town and I accidentally decommissioned her... so be careful with your power tool because you're starting out bigger than I am now. I hope this helps, good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the info, 24 hour short term benefits sound like a good pro to pumping I hadn't heard mentioned. I take hot baths daily to relieve muscle pain/fatigue and stiffness so it wouldn't change my daily routine at all.

As for pound town, I'm lucky in that my girl can take (and often asks for a lot). We make regular use of sleeves over what I've got, increasing the diameter to 7.5-9" (no real additional length as I don't fit in all the way).

Any feedback on what works better?
      long pump/rest/long pump or shorter pumps but more of them?

I'm aiming for a year long routine and if it works I'd stick with it beyond that.

Comment

Another thing that came to mind is if anyone has experienced a change in consistency or other characteristics after their more permanent gains.

Such as is you member bigger but not as rigid/has more give etc?

I'd hate for there to be unforeseen changes other than size.

Comment

Well if your girl can take it, you're good to go! You have to work your way up to it, but I will go a maximum of 20 minutes at a time. No more than 2 sessions per day. If you let it go too long you will feel some pain/discomfort, so it's pretty easy to get used to, I don't even watch the clock anymore. After a while you can just look at your dick and tell when it's had enough lol. Sometimes you'll get some fluid buildup under the skin that will take the better part of a day to work itself out, but it's no permanent damage. Also as you may have seen there may be some discoloration, but nothing harmful. In the beginning I was worried, I tried having sex right after pumping but in that state it's almost impossible to keep an erection without a cock ring or something. It's just big and floppy and kinda desensitized. Give it a while and you can have a normal erection with the added post pump girth. That's nice, but it will be slightly different than your normal firmness. It's not weak or bendy, but the added girth is just from some tissue that's still somewhat engorged compared to normal, so it's slightly spongy. After the post pump girth wears off my erections are still as hard as ever. It's funny because even though the gains come in slow over time, it's added up enough now that I can tell I'm bigger than when I started, which is nice. The instant gratification of the post pump is enough to keep you interested in pumping regularly so it just sort of works itself out. My routine isn't much of one. I live with a roommate, so I can only pump (with water) when he's gone, and I myself am gone a lot, so I have no regular schedule for it. I do it when I have an opportunity, and life naturally works in my rest periods. If I feel like I've been resting too long and haven't had a chance to get it in the shower with me, I'll do a couple pump sessions with just air. The suction isn't nearly as strong, but it's better than nothing!

Comment

The bathmate is just awesome. Do kegels as well OP. It will help strengthen your erection muscles.
            "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Sounds like a plan, I think mine are pretty well developed initially because it's something I often do during sex to my wife's enjoyment (I think I flex out of habit whenever I pause or slow just to see her grab the sheets or claw my back). Developing it further should result in some fun options as well as the general health pros.

Comment

Start with more time and work up using more pressure. The big gains come from being able to pump long and hard
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                X