Sock Hanger - Legit As F$%*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Hanger - Legit As F$%*

I'm doing my first sock hanging session while I'm typing this sort of bent over, and watching sunday night football, and this thing is just awesome.

The amount of pull I'm getting with this 2.5 pound weight is way better already than the damn 3 months I spent doing manual work. Also I'm not gonna get that chaffing problem I was having around the head.

So there is nothing more to it than? Just sort of shake it back and forth?

Any sock hanging advice would help, any hanging advice in general. How long should I do it for daily, rest days, etc.

Thank Big Al for the sock hanging idea.

No more manual crap for me. Going hanging, bathmate, and stretcher from now on.

Thanks for reading! Super excited.
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying light hanging will stop you growing, far from it. However after speaking to Bib about hanging (and let's face it, he is probably the leading expert in hanging), a lot of what he says makes sense.

For example, he talks extensively about "managing fatigue". Bib believes that in order to gain, you need to reach fatigue as this is the stage at which tissue deformation occurs. Soreness is an indication of fatigue, whereas pain is an indication of injury!!

As Bib says, the only thing really holding back the "measured parameters of an erection, either length or girth, are the tough collagenous tissues of the region, namely the longitudinal and lateral fibres of the tunica and the various ligament structures which may hold the shaft close to the pubic bone". Hanging basically targets these areas for controlled damage which culminates in gains.

Bib sums it up better than I can write, so I'll quote him:

"Other than soreness, fatigue can also be described as the inability to continue hanging at a certain stress level. For example, you may have a max weight of ten lbs. In other words, you have, in the past, hung ten lbs for a full 20 minute set, in relative comfort. Then, in the next set, you may start with ten lbs, and at some point in the set, your body tells you that you MUST reduce the weight. The comfort level drops to a level at which you cannot abide. This means the tissues are giving way, nerves are being fired, and your body is telling you to cut back the stresses. This is a GOOD thing. The goal of hanging should not be a weight lifting contest, but rather a controlled method of deforming tissues in a regimented manner, in order to gain. You should strive to hang the least amount of weight, at any angle, which will bring on or sustain fatigue. "

Bib goes on to say:

"I believe I have written extensively about the process of healing in these tough collagenous tissues, how it occurs, and how to keep your gains. Each new session, the healing crinellations caused by previous stresses are pulled out, straightened out, helping to cause healing while in the extended state. Healing is going to occur, slower for some, faster for others. It can either occur in the extended state, or healing can return the tissues to their previous size, only stronger. As well as pulling out the old crinellations, significant stress levels cause new controlled damage, followed by new crinellations. It is hopefully a continuous process for as long as you wish to gain.

However, if there is a great deal of controlled damage, along with a great deal of fatigue, it may be impossible to hang for even one set at greatly reduced weight. In this case, you have probably overdone it, and need to take a rest day. Come back the next day, and see what your body tells you. But if you can, try to hang at lest one set at reduced weight, in order to pull out the previously formed crinellations, and help allow for healing in the extended state. I see no profit in rest days without reason. This only causes the soft tissues to become deconditioned, and for the collagenous areas to lay down new collagenous material, becoming stronger."

He knows way more than me, but then I trust his judgement because he's made crazy gains!

Pasted to see what others thought of this information. Originally by ReetB of pegym.
    "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

You are soon gonna run out of grip when you up the weight. Sock hangers are only good for light weights up to a point. I intermittently tried sock hangers in the past and the most duration I used a sock hanger was for around 4-5 months. Once you go past 10 lbs it gets tricky and is not worth the risk.

Comment

Yah, but I'll have a good hanger by than. I was just sort of testing this whole hanging thing out, and I'm definitely a fan.

Did you notice any gains in those 4 months?

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
          Yah, but I'll have a good hanger by than. I was just sort of testing this whole hanging thing out, and I'm definitely a fan.

Did you notice any gains in those 4 months?
          I didn't measure. So I can't tell you if i gained.

Comment

WHAT?? You hung for 4 months and NEVER measured? Hmm...

Comment

WHAT?? You hung for 4 months and NEVER measured? Hmm...
              I am not the impatient type. I have been Pe'ing since July 15th 2009. It's been over 7 years and 2 months since I started PE and there were stretches of time when I felt I didn't even gain anything. So when I was using the sock hanger I didn't measure myself for the fear or disappointment of not having gained anything. The last time I measured my penis is around 3 years ago. I also uploaded a sock hanger album during my 4-5 months stint. However having said all that, I am making gains with my Andropenis Extender. I haven't measure the gains yet. I will open the cookie jar much later when I have made a huge difference in visual gains. I will take a pic and upload it. By the way I have also uploaded pics of my Andropenis Extender and also a pic of my dick in the extender.
              Sir_Laid_A_Lot
              Banned
              Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 09-26-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

When I was using a sock hanger, I built up 13 lbs. However, as the weight increased, I started using a cable clamp to hold the sock on. In fact, when I reached 10 lbs I started using two cable clamps.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm doing my first sock hanging session while I'm typing this sort of bent over, and watching sunday night football, and this thing is just awesome.

The amount of pull I'm getting with this 2.5 pound weight is way better already than the damn 3 months I spent doing manual work. Also I'm not gonna get that chaffing problem I was having around the head.

So there is nothing more to it than? Just sort of shake it back and forth?

Any sock hanging advice would help, any hanging advice in general. How long should I do it for daily, rest days, etc.

Thank Big Al for the sock hanging idea.

No more manual crap for me. Going hanging, bathmate, and stretcher from now on.

Thanks for reading! Super excited.
                  Thanks for the mention

As per: Make a penis weight hanger- with routine!

Advanced Hanging for Repetitions

Here's an advanced method of hanging that will help you add more length than you ever though possible! Before starting this advanced method, hang light for about 5 to 10 minutes to adequately prepare the penis for the intense stress to follow!

To perform the "Advanced Hanging for Repetitions" method, find someplace to sit where, with your rear end on the edge of the seat, your legs will bent at the knee at a slightly greater than 90 degree angle.

Set up your Sock Hanger with a heavier weight that you normally use, but set it up in a way to where, while leaning forward a bit, the weight will [barely] be touching the ground. Now lean back a bit so that the weight is raised off of the floor.

Lower and repeat.

Start off with about 50 repetitions and work up from there.

Some other advanced hanging techniques can involve:

- Swinging the weight a bit while hanging

- "Stripping Sets"- where you hang heavier than normal and strip the weight every few minutes

- Leaning back while hanging. BE CAREFUL! You WILL feel an intense stretch doing this!

- Getting up and walking around while hanging (using light weights!) The act of walking will cause movement and some slight jarring which will put extra stress on the penis.

-END-

Still, you should try to get as far as you can with a standard hanging routine before you consider incorporating advanced intensity techniques.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    When I was using a sock hanger, I built up 13 lbs. However, as the weight increased, I started using a cable clamp to hold the sock on. In fact, when I reached 10 lbs I started using two cable clamps.
                    Some creative types have used heavy socks and cable clamps to effect a more rugged device.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying light hanging will stop you growing, far from it. However after speaking to Bib about hanging (and let's face it, he is probably the leading expert in hanging), a lot of what he says makes sense.

Who says Bib is "the master"? I have seen more failures than successes on his own forum. My own questioning of his users,more people have failed to gain than gain with the BIB so I doubt he's the "master" . Also the more heavy guys go on weight the greater the failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
                        I am not the impatient type.
                        One of the reasons why you should measure every couple of weeks is to determine whether or not your plan is having an effect. While patience is to be commended, there's no reason to stick to a routine if it doesn't yield regular gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          One of the reasons why you should measure every couple of weeks is to determine whether or not your plan is having an effect. While patience is to be commended, there's no reason to stick to a routine if it doesn't yield regular gains.
                          Thank you for the insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
                            Thank you for the insight.
                            Glad to help

Comment

IGoing hanging, bathmate, and stretcher from now on.
                              I noticed you're doing hanging and pumping? Is there any synergy to that type of routine? I thought I've always read you should keep to one or other to maximize, but I've never hung before. Any input would awesome. Thanks.
                              Current :+1" BPEL; +1.45" MEG /Measured: 1-24-2017 (start: 4-1-2014)
                              Primary Goal: +0.25" more MEG; Secondary Goal: +1" more length

Comment

Working...
                              X